What's new

Beware of samsung previous flagship models

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good evening mga ka-PHC, just wanted to rant about my experience with Samsung or the Samsung S21 5g to be exact.

Just bought one for myself last year, first I wanted the snapdragon version considering its a SD888 phone for me it was a huge upgrade from my previous Kirin 980 from Nova 5t. But unfortunately Exynos lang daw meron here and the reason why I’m trying to buy the SD variant was because of the previous issue from the S20 series which is the Screen line (LCD issue)

At first it feels like you’ll definitely get what you ρáíd for, but after 1 week yes 1 week, the phone was overheating up to 46 in temp. I thought it was because I’m playing mobile legends, but dude come on. My Nova 5t doesn’t even heat up when it comes to that game. I gave s21 a second chance and decided to buy a gaming cooler. Was forcing myself to believe that the issue was resolved but no, I noticed that even from using socmed I do get the same temp. Nakakahiya kase some of my friends wanted to try it, only for them giving it back to me kase nakakapaso raw.

I tried contacting the service center and they made me hand over the phone to them, after 2days they told me the phone was alright and its like its my fault pa for playing games lol.

Then here comes MrWhosetheBoss from yt, a video from him came upon showing a very disturbing video about some of his samsung phone’s back panel has been opened and the batteries from it are bloated af. Then I start looking for reddit threads, turns out even the SD variant was heating up the same as Exynos did (Even the s21 ultra!). And worse case scenario, wala pa 2 months saakin yung phone medyo umaangat narin back panel ko.

I’ve made a refund attempt for the phone and returned it but no, they didn’t accepted dahil daw may sign of trying to open the back panel LMAO.

Already ditched my s21 and completely switch to Ip13 pm, couldn’t be more happy with it. Advise ko lang siguro is try to avoid s20 or the s21 series. Yes they have amazing camera etc but nah, don’t risk your pretty hands from phones possibly blowing up. Unless you want a phone with a “Hand warmer ultra” feature Lol.

Lemme know if some samsung users experienced it as well as I did. Chow.

only sd860 ang optimize..any phone whose Chipset is 888...issue talaga overheat....nakakasira pq naman yang overheating sa motherboard...if mb yung masira...sureball ..bili ng bagong phone

only sd860 ang optimize..any phone whose Chipset is 888...issue talaga overheat....nakakasira pq naman yang overheating sa motherboard...if mb yung masira...sureball ..bili ng bagong phone
That’s what I realized din. I used to be the typical guy who wants the latest chipset not knowing na these companies are trying to force their flagship phones into its maximum capacity without actually optimizing it.

Galaxy S23 series, safe po siya. Qualcomm varian na po siya bagong labas.
I do hope so, since Samsung ditched the exynos b**lcrap that they once proud of. Seriously it makes me mad to think that samsung sell these kinds of phones to the masses. I hope their s23 series are going to be great, not just a phone packed with new features but also a phone which consumers can use for day-to-day life.

Buti na lang wala pa ko pambili ng ganyang flagship phone. Oks na ko sa mtk proc 😁
Flagship phones from Huawei are probably 2nd to Apple to me. The only downside is the google issue but now it isn’t naman na due to other apps that can support google services on Huawei Devices. Kirin chipsets are something else in my opinion.

Last edited:
been using S20 ultra for a year now. wala namang issue, kahit triple A games pa, normal naman ang gaming temp.

Same ng lumabas ang LGv10 snap dragon 808. Pag sa games parang plantsa haha... Ok pa nova 7i kirin 810 mag hapon babad sa ml walang heating issue. Minsan wala sa. Spec kung jan tayo mag ba base mas ok pa din tignan. Feedback ng mga mka bili na bago tayo gumastos sa pag buy ng new phone

Same here cenario, Samsung S6 edge nga lang tong sakin mas luma', pero nang en,update ko to from android 5 noon at naging android 7 naugat nah mukhang hindi kinaya ang program, nakakapaso' talaga ang init ng phone toto yang sinasabi mo lods. Nakakadismaya, maka samsung pa naman talaga ako.