What's new

Trivia Beat Cancer with Vitamin C

marcoramiro01

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Beat Cancer with Vitamin C. Better than chemotherapy and other cancer treatments.

Credits to Hollistic Integrative Care Center (HICC) for the video. Hindi ko po alam kung magkano price per session ng High Dose Vitamin C treatment nila. Pero alam kong mas mura yan kaysa chemo and radiation treatment na mostly ginagamit ng ibang mga doktor sa kanilang cancer patients. Contact their doctors for further informations na nasa end part ng video.

Sa second video, ipapaliwanag ni Dr. Henning Saupe M.D., the leading physician at Arcadia Praxisklinik in Germany on how High Dose Vitamin C selectively kills cancer cells without harming healthy cells. Ibig sabihin lamang nito, it will not cause any side effects dahil hindi nadadamay ang healthy cells kundi cancer cells lamang. Chemotherapy and radiation treatments damage both cancer and healthy cells kaya maraming side effects. Doon tayo sa walang anumang side effects at affordable pa.

Take note: Pwede rin gamitin ang treatment na ito sa mga taong may HIV/AIDS. Dahil ayon sa pag-aaral ang High Dose Vitamin C is also toxic to HIV/AIDS virus just like cancer cells.
Please read this article for further information.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Key points.
*One study found that people with cancer who received IV vitamin C had better quality of life and fewer cancer-related side effects than those who did not receive it.
*In a single-arm pilot study of people with castration-resistant prostate cancer, IV vitamin C did not lower prostate-specific antigen levels or stop tumors from growing.
*Some studies show that vitamin C may or may not have an effect in the growth of cancer cellls when taken with other drugs.

Given the available data in the article, other cancer treatments should be highly recommended vs taking Vit C alone.

Last edited:
*In a single-arm pilot study of people with castration-resistant prostate cancer, IV vitamin C did not lower prostate-specific antigen levels or stop tumors from growing.
*Some studies show that vitamin C may or may not have an effect in the growth of cancer cellls when taken with other drugs.
Baka naman kasi ilang dose lang ginamit sa study na yan. The dose of the vitamin C depends on the severity of the cancer din. Kaya wala akong tiwala sa data nila na yan. Mas murang treatment kasi yan compared sa chemo and other treatments na sobrang mahal kaya sinisiraan nila. Yan naman ang totoo dyan.

Given the available data in the article, other cancer treatments should be highly recommended vs taking Vit C alone.
Other cancer treatments should be highly recommended vs. taking vitamin C? High dose vitamin c does not damage healthy cells, only cancer cells kaya walang kahit anong side effects. I Don't think so.

Last edited:
I do not support this claim and I will remain ignorant until a better claim backed by science not by some special clinic that suddenly revealed itself out of nowhere
I see this as an advertisement and I do not condone to argue about it

Baka naman kasi ilang dose lang ginamit sa study na yan. The dose of the vitamin C depends on the severity of the cancer din. Kaya wala akong tiwala sa data nila na yan. Mas murang treatment kasi yan compared sa chemo and other treatments na sobrang mahal kaya sinisiraan nila. Yan naman ang totoo dyan.

Should be highly recommended vs. taking vitamin C? High dose vitamin c does not damage healthy cells, only cancer cells kaya walang kahit anong side effects. I Don't think so.

Were you able to comprehend the data and related literature cited? Or did you even read the article at the very least?

I'm wasting my time here. I rest my case.

I do not support this claim and I will remain ignorant until a better claim backed by science not by some special clinic that suddenly revealed itself out of nowhere
I see this as an advertisement and I do not condone to argue about it
Ano tingin mo kay Dr. Henning Saupe M.D.? Isang quack doctor? He is a licensed medical doctor, has doctorate and board registered physician in Germany and Sweden. Hindi yan doktor kwak kwak or nagpapanggap na doktor lang. He is a professional doctor. He will not use high dose vitamin c treatment kung hindi naman safe and effective sa mga cancer patients niya. Habang si Dr. Henning marami ng napapagaling na cancer patients, yung ibang mga doktor at pharmaceutical companies busy pa rin sa walang katapusang trials nila to find cure for cancer. Mga napag-iwanan na. Yan lang masasabi ko.

Last edited:
Combine sa glutathione mas effective yan Vitamin C. Kala kasi ng mga tao pampaputi ang glutathione. Di nila alam antioxidant ito at side effect lang un puputi

hindi ba nabanggit na din ito ni Linus Pauling na isang American chemist, biochemist at chemical engineer na nakakatulong ang vit c?

Back