What's new

Android App BatteryTool - Automatically stop apps running in the background. Free, no ads and open source

MarkRob06

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction

Information:​

Battery Tool helps you save battery by stopping apps that are running in the background. You can select which apps to stop but keep in mind that you should not stop alarm clock apps, messaging apps, or system apps unless you do not rely on them. Additionally, you can activate aggressive doze mode to save even more battery.​

This app requires root access! I am not responsible for any damage to your device!​

Screenshots:

1Z1iGL3CBswMtzpP6lXDfsVInmwb7UhYZ0iklQvaB0sbTJ7TbAkcUkGvd8iqxtgy700=w526-h296-rw
40iLw4bKyRWCc3ozUYTAt9srD2WK2LR6WbQrG_N3v1Iw6D42XG5MfffI8C3dc5CdHo0Z=w526-h296-rw
irMTUVyzyyoTB9jxdg9obXOT-FIrSm_MmSiPb_RweN_ECmPOlAvaChVQSaSmh9pFMLc=w526-h296-rw

Download APK​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
I do not own this application or tool. I'm just here to share it, but you're free to support the developer. The tool/application's working capability and other issues depend on keeping the project alive by the author. Use it at your own risk.

Back