What's new

Help Baka po pwede makasabit sa VPN nyo

Hi! I understand that you're experiencing issues with your PLDT connection during the evening, making it difficult for you to play games. While I can't directly provide you with a VPN service, I can offer some advice that may help improve your gaming experience.

1. Optimize your network: Make sure that your router is placed in an open area, away from obstructions, as this can improve signal strength. Additionally, ensure that you're using the latest firmware for your router.

2. Connect via Ethernet: If possible, try connecting your gaming device directly to your router using an Ethernet cable instead of relying on Wi-Fi. This can provide a more stable and faster connection.

3. Use a DNS service: Sometimes, switching to a different DNS server can improve your internet speed and reduce latency. Services like Google DNS or Cloudflare DNS are popular choices and can be easily set up on your router or device.

4. Limit background downloads: Check if any devices on your network are running large downloads or updates in the background, as this can consume bandwidth and affect your gaming experience. Pause or schedule these downloads for a more stable connection while gaming.

5. Contact your ISP: If the issues persist, it's best to reach out to your Internet Service Provider (PLDT) and inform them about the problem. They may be able to address any specific issues in your area or provide troubleshooting steps to improve your connection.

Remember, using a VPN may not always guarantee improved gaming performance, as it could introduce additional latency. It's worth exploring other solutions first before resorting to a VPN. Good luck!