What's new

S·T·S Baka meron po kayong Ovpn config for pc para sa bypass ng unli data thanks

meeczie13

Addict
Reaction
wala po kasi akong nakikitang nag popost na gumagawa or working na ovpn config for pc

I suppose you are talking about bypassing unli data's speed cap. You can make one yourself. Any servers will bypass the capping speed of the said subscription. You can make in vpnjantit, unlissh or any websites that offers OVPN config customizations.

If you want an easy way, I recommend you to make at VPNJantit. In making one, you just have to input username and password. Afterwards, you can just download the zipped OVPN config that consists of different ports for both TCP and UDP.

Here is a sample.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Username:

ph1-vpnjantit.com​

Password:

ph1​

Expiration Date:

2022-06-11​

Philippines​

Last edited:
I suppose you are talking about bypassing unli data's speed cap. You can make one yourself. Any servers will bypass the capping speed of the said subscription. You can make in vpnjantit, unlissh or any websites that offers OVPN config customizations.

If you want an easy way, I recommend you to make at VPNJantit. In making one, you just have to input username and password. Afterwards, you can just download the zipped OVPN config that consists of different ports for both TCP and UDP.

Here is a sample.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Username:

ph1-vpnjantit.com​

Password:

ph1​

Expiration Date:

2022-06-11​

Philippines​

Thanks I try it 😁

Back