What's new

Closed Baka may Hd copy na po kayo ng captain marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hd na camrip pa lang ata meron bok
That's makes no difference, HD only comes with full copy of the movie that has been out of theaters and already in release of Blu-ray copies outside. Despite of SD (Standard Quality) having moderate quality with some low quality sound of it to the original copy.

That's makes no difference, HD only comes with full copy of the môviê that has been out of theaters and already in release of Blu-ray copies outside. Despite of SD (Standard Quality) having moderate quality with some low quality sound of it to the original copy.
un ang mga post na nakikita ko dito. hd pero camrip. haha 720p pero cam quality. pero pwede na pagtyagaan kesa ung mag antay pa ng 3-4 months bago magka bluray copy

un ang mga post na nakikita ko dito. hd pero camrip. haha 720p pero cam quality. pero pwede na pagtyagaan kesa ung mag antay pa ng 3-4 months bago magka bluray copy
Kaso RIP eyes for the production of the movie, well I think its just me but who to judge when it comes to production value of the movie,. and who knows baka may na miss both in out of quality of the video or the audio.

Kaso RIP eyes for the production of the môviê, well I think its just me but who to judge when it comes to production value of the môviê,. and who knows baka may na miss both in out of quality of the video or the audio.
pero para saken sulit naman ang pag aantay ng bluray kesa sa mga camrip na 1080p pa. hindi din ako masyadong fan ng mga camrip movies.

pero para saken sulit naman ang pag aantay ng bluray kesa sa mga camrip na 1080p pa. hindi din ako masyadong fan ng mga camrip môviês.
Yeah, same here. Pero when it comes to Marvel movies or heck any other high anticipated production out there, its better to watch the original copy of it. Whether you buy it or wait for the P i r a t e d one

Status
Not open for further replies.