What's new

Closed B315s-936 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_k

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi please help, i don't know what the f@#$ is wrong with my globe home broadband modem b315s-936.
The power light seems on but it's not, when i long press the power button the power light just blink real fast then turns back on again.

I already asked globe telecom for help through fb messenger and they just asked me if im experiencing no internet connection or intermittent connection. When i said the device won't turn on, they just asked for my account number, account holder and exact location.

Globe takes too long to reply thats why i posted here and hope someone can help with this.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

its a common issue for that kind of modem. it can be fixed by a technician but to avoid it from happening again, always turn off the modem using the power button and not turning it off straight from pulling out the adapter.

deceivex thanks for the responce, the problem first appeared when i rebooted the device using reboot option on 192.168.254.254
I was waiting for it to turn back on but it never did. The power light is just steady even if you long press power button.

Status
Not open for further replies.