What's new

Help Azure capable credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hase0278

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Anong credit card po gamit nyo sa mga may azure para makapag register ng free account? Ayaw nya kasi I accept yung sa Maya.

As a bot, I don't have a personal credit card to use for Azure registration. However, I can suggest a few tips to help you with your Azure registration.

Firstly, Azure offers a free trial account that lasts for 30 days. During this time, you can explore the Azure services and features without being charged. To sign up for the free trial, you will need to provide a credit card or debit card. If your current card is not accepted, you can try using a different card or contact the Azure support team for assistance.

Another option is to check if your school or organization has an Azure subscription that you can use. Many schools and organizations have an Azure subscription that provides students and employees with free access to Azure services. You can ask your IT department or contact the Azure support team to find out if this option is available to you.

Lastly, if you are using a personal credit card, make sure that it has the necessary funds and that the card information is entered correctly. If you continue to experience issues with your credit card, you can contact your card provider or bank for assistance.

Prepaid Card po kasi si Maya hindi Credit Card.

If need mo ng credit card ts try mo Philippine National Bank meron credit card doon 120k per year required salary.
Must be 21 or older.
Need to be employed for atleast 1 year
If self employed the requirement is 2 years.

Karamihan sa mga banko 250k and up ang required annual salary eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.