What's new

Trivia Atheists: if you don't believe in God, what prevents you from committing murder?

kasi boss if bible gagamitin edi yung ituturo is morality comes from God? do you agree with what the bible say?
You could say that, but according kay boss EroKaiLogo, most sa mga teachings sa bible derived from greek philosophers. Di naman talaga kelangan ng God para mag turo ng morality eh kaya meron tayong laws just in case morality is not enough of a boundary.

You could say that, but according kay boss EroKaiLogo, most sa mga teachings sa bible derived from greek philosophers. Di naman talaga kelangan ng God para mag turo ng morality eh kaya meron tayong laws just in case morality is not enough of a boundary.
so you disagree to what the bible say pero gusto mo pa din ituro yung bible?

so you disagree to what the bible say pero gusto mo pa din ituro yung bible?
No I'm not saying I disagree with what the bible says, I'm just stating an observation that most of the lessons in the bible were inspired from Greek Philosophers.

I also don't didn't say anything about supporting the presence of it on the curriculum, I clearly stated in my previous statement na di ako supportado niyan, I'm just exploring why they put it there.

No I'm not saying I disagree with what the bible says, I'm just stating an observation that most of the lessons in the bible were inspired from Greek Philosophers.

I also don't didn't say anything about supporting the presence of it on the curriculum, I clearly stated in my previous statement na di ako supportado niyan, I'm just exploring why they put it there.
kasi boss iba yung observation, they didn't include religion at school to teach the values but to teach the bible itself which argues morality comes from God

kasi boss iba yung observation, they didn't include religion at school to teach the values but to teach the bible itself which argues morality comes from God
I see, it all boils down talaga sa tao bossing ano yung desisyon o views nila.

As individuals in a collective, we tend to have various views on countless topics. Nonetheless, that's not a barrier to keep us from helping each other achieve easier lives and happier days.

Last edited:
No, man or woman is entirely capable of willing good with or without a higher being's teachings. However, it is easier to teach values through the lessons from the Bible. Thus, it is included in the curriculum in the form of Catholic Life Formation (CLE)/Catholic Life Education (CLE) or ReEd. May nag answer na ata ng question na yan on an evoloutionary perspective,
There are times na ito din yung pananaw ko. Just as a matter of discussion... is it really easier to teach morality with the Bible? The Bible itself is so vague, sometimes you can even make 2 very opposite conclusion sa wording nila.. sometimes naman they deem pracrices sins, kahit walang moral implications. it is hard to tell if what the bible calls sin is contrary to marality. Even if you want to form a checklist kung paano mapunta sa heaven, marami kang contradictory items na makukuha, at kung minsan pa nga may mga bagay ng questionable kung "good" nga ba.

I think what is more true is this statement, mas madali pasunurin ang mga taong naniniwala sa pananakot ng Bible.
This is regardless kung pasusunurin mo sila sa maganda o pangit na moralidad. The Bible definitely produces some kind of order, but not through morality, but through fear. That is why maraming kulto din ang gumagamit ng christianity as initial basis ng beliefs nila, because it is a good tool to determine kung sino-sino ung madali pasunurin.

There are times na ito din yung pananaw ko. Just as a matter of discussion... is it really easier to teach morality with the Bible? The Bible itself is so vague, sometimes you can even make 2 very opposite conclusion sa wording nila.. sometimes naman they deem pracrices sins, kahit walang moral implications. it is hard to tell if what the bible calls sin is contrary to marality. Even if you want to form a checklist kung paano mapunta sa heaven, marami kang contradictory items na makukuha, at kung minsan pa nga may mga bagay ng questionable kung "good" nga ba.

I think what is more true is this statement, mas madali pasunurin ang mga taong naniniwala sa pananakot ng Bible.
This is regardless kung pasusunurin mo sila sa maganda o pangit na moralidad. The Bible definitely produces some kind of order, but not through morality, but through fear. That is why maraming kulto din ang gumagamit ng christianity as initial basis ng beliefs nila, because it is a good tool to determine kung sino-sino ung madali pasunurin.
I second that bossing

Effective talaga yung fear as a motivational factor not only on the current topic. Pero I don't want to believe out of fear, rather out of pure faith, so until I find a reason to do so, "pause" muna ako sa standpoint ko on religion.

Last edited: