What's new

Atheist here. I'm curious if it's a sin not believing in God?

May I know lang po if you're a believer or a non-believer po? Thanks.
believer po

According to Psalms 14 and 53 the man who says there is no God is corrupt, is a liar, and never does good. It is no surprise that the Apostle Paul cites portions of these psalms in order to make his point that no human is righteous and that none seeks for God (Rom 3:10–12).

Why him? May kasarian ba ang panginoon? Curious lang.
lalaki po.
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness He called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

lalaki po.
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
Thanks po sa input Ate. Anyway, no offense po pero I'll address God as "It" po. I respect believers for their belief that God has much of a male characteristics however it's from what I knew from the Bible. For atheists po kasi, we're not sure about God's gender so we recognize God as "He/She/It".

Kanino po ba kayo magkakasala in not believing God?
Diba hindi ka naman naniniwala sa Diyos?
Bakit parang may kinakatakutan pa kayo. Siguro may parte pa rin sa isip nyo na naniniwalang may Diyos.

Anong sin yan ts? Related sa god/religion ba yan or sin na not related? Kasi kung related diba dapat wapakels na kayo dyan

Kanino po ba kayo magkakasala in not believing God?
Diba hindi ka naman naniniwala sa Diyos?
Bakit parang may kinakatakutan pa kayo. Siguro may parte pa rin sa isip nyo na naniniwalang may Diyos.
Wala naman po akong kinakatatakutan. Pero sa atheists, there is something we have as "moral conscience". To see thing if it's morally right or wrong. Anyway, salamat po sa lahat ng sumagot.

Wala naman po akong kinakatatakutan. Pero sa atheists, there is something we have as "moral conscience". To see thing if it's morally right or wrong. Anyway, salamat po sa lahat ng sumagot.
Sa inyo po, morally right po ba yun? yung hindi maniwala sa Diyos?

Kasalanan po saan yung tinatanong nyo? Kasalanan sa Batas? hindi naman pwede kasalanan sa Diyos dahil hindi kayo naniniwala sa Diyos.

Sa inyo po, morally right po ba yun? yung hindi maniwala sa Diyos?

Kasalanan po saan yung tinatanong nyo? Kasalanan sa Batas? hindi naman pwede kasalanan sa Diyos dahil hindi kayo naniniwala sa Diyos.
Hmm, siguro po as atheist, I think the answer lies within ourself nalang po. If I can see it as morally wrong or morally right, it depends upon my moral standard . Anyway, salamat sa lahat ng nag-share ng input. :)

Hmm, siguro po as atheist, I think the answer lies within ourself nalang po. If I can see it as morally wrong or morally right, it depends upon my moral standard . Anyway, salamat sa lahat ng nag-share ng input. :)
Ahh sige po. So ano po ang purpose ng buhay natin para sa inyo na atheist?

parang nasasayo na yan eh, kasi kahit naman kasalanan yan para sa believers e wala naman makakapagpabago ng views mo.

di ako religious, anything related sa religion e di ko talaga pinaniniwalaan. basta sakin meron isang creator, the most high

Ahh sige po. So ano po ang purpose ng buhay natin para sa inyo na atheist?
As non-believer po, I do believe that respect is a must for all believers and non-believers. We shouldn't force any beliefs on anyone as belief is subjective. As purpose, we should do what we should do. If there is a calling, may it be to be as president of the country, floor cleaners, vendor, etc, we should heed to that calling and at least make our existence here on earth be worthwhile and valuable.

As non-believer po, I do believe that respect is a must for all believers and non-believers. We shouldn't force any beliefs on anyone as belief is subjective. As purpose, we should do what we should do. If there is a calling, may it be to be as president of the country, floor cleaners, vendor, etc, we should heed to that calling and at least make our existence here on earth be worthwhile and valuable.
Ahhh okay po, pero hindi naman kayo siguro atheist since birth? Ano po dating religion nyo? Ilang taon na po kayo? Siguro bata pa po kayo ngayon.

Tama po. Hindi po ako atheist since birth. I'm in Born Again denomination, a cradle believer since teenager up to young adulthood. I'm in my 30s now.

Tama po. Hindi po ako atheist since birth. I'm in Born Again denomination, a cradle believer since teenager up to young adulthood. I'm in my 30s now.
Protestant denomination, to be specific po.

Last edited:

Deuteronomio 32:39​

Tingnan ninyo ngayon, na ako, sa makatuwid baga'y ako nga,

At walang dios sa akin: Ako'y pumapatay, at ako'y bumubuhay;

Ako'y ang sumusugat, at ako'y ang nagpapagaling:

At walang makaliligtas sa aking kamay.

pinakikila ko po sa inyo ang Dios ng bibliya..

siguro magbasa kamuna ng bible para mas marami kapang

malaman tungkol sa Dios..

I'm agnostic, a somewhat different belief.

not believing God is not a sin because there is no such thing as sin

sin is just an idea invented by those which have gods due to their gods setting the rules

we only have the wrong word and it will only exist when we have known the right

Last edited: