What's new

aldrian1234

Eternal Poster
Established
1.Compare the theme of Noli and Fili, what is it all about?

2. Classify who are the characters in Noli and Fili.

3. What are the causes of Filipino laziness?

4. Literary work if Rizal in Dapitan.

5. Anotation of Morga's Sucesos de Las Islas Filipinas pa gali I abay ang background

1. Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo both deal with the injustices and corruption prevalent in Philippine society during the Spanish colonial period. Noli focuses on the social cancer that is destroying Philippine society, particularly the corruption of the Church and the government officials. El Filibusterismo, on the other hand, shows the aftermath of Noli, and how the characters, particularly the disillusioned Crisostomo Ibarra, resort to radical means to effect change in society.

2. The characters in Noli and Fili can be classified into different categories such as:

• Protagonists: Crisostomo Ibarra (Noli), Simoun (Fili)
  • Antagonists: Padre Damaso, Padre Salvi, and the other corrupt friars and government officials
  • Supporting characters: Maria Clara, Elias, Basilio, Isagani, Sisa, and other minor characters.

3. Rizal believed that the causes of Filipino laziness stem from the oppressive Spanish colonial system, which discouraged education and commerce among the Filipinos. The lack of opportunities for social and economic mobility also contributed to the sense of resignation and hopelessness among the Filipino people.

4. One of Rizal's literary works in Dapitan is "Mi Ultimo Adios" (My Last Farewell), a poem he wrote before his execution. Other literary works he produced in Dapitan include "Sa Mga Kabataan" (To the Youth), "El Canto del Viajero" (The Song of the Traveller), and "A La Juventud Filipina" (To the Filipino Youth).

5. Morga's "Sucesos de Las Islas Filipinas" is a historical account of the Philippines during the Spanish colonial period. It covers the period before the arrival of the Spanish to the colonization of the Philippines. The book serves as a valuable source for understanding the precolonial history of the Philippines, as well as the early years of Spanish colonization.