CORE I5 5200
8GB RAM
AMD RADEON HD 8500M
256GB SSD
GOOD BATTERY
GOOD KEYBOARD
GOOD CAMERA
13K ONLY

Based on the specifications you've provided, the second-hand Lenovo laptop seems to offer a decent value for the price. Here's a breakdown of the key features:

1. Processor: The Core i5 5200 processor is a reliable mid-range option that should handle everyday tasks smoothly. While it may not be the latest generation, it still offers decent performance.

2. RAM: With 8GB of RAM, the laptop should be able to handle multitasking and run most applications smoothly. It's a good amount of memory for general use.

3. Graphics: The AMD Radeon HD 8500M graphics card is a dedicated GPU that can handle light gaming and multimedia tasks. While it may not be suitable for demanding games, it should be sufficient for basic graphic-intensive tasks.

4. Storage: The 256GB SSD provides fast storage, which will result in quicker boot times and faster application loading. However, if you require a lot of storage space for files, you may need to consider external storage options.

5. Battery: A good battery life ensures that you can use the laptop without being tied to a power outlet for extended periods. It's great to know that the battery is in good condition.

6. Keyboard and Camera: The fact that both the keyboard and camera are in good condition is definitely a plus. These are essential components for everyday use, especially if you rely on video conferencing or typing extensively.

Considering the specifications and the listed price of 13,000 pesos, it seems like a reasonable deal. However, it's always a good idea to compare prices online and check the average market value for similar laptops to ensure that you're getting a fair price.

Based on the specifications you've provided, the second-hand Lenovo laptop seems to offer a decent value for the price. Here's a breakdown of the key features:

1. Processor: The Core i5 5200 processor is a reliable mid-range option that should handle everyday tasks smoothly. While it may not be the latest generation, it still offers decent performance.

2. RAM: With 8GB of RAM, the laptop should be able to handle multitasking and run most applications smoothly. It's a good amount of memory for general use.

3. Graphics: The AMD Radeon HD 8500M graphics card is a dedicated GPU that can handle light gaming and multimedia tasks. While it may not be suitable for demanding games, it should be sufficient for basic graphic-intensive tasks.

4. Storage: The 256GB SSD provides fast storage, which will result in quicker boot times and faster application loading. However, if you require a lot of storage space for files, you may need to consider external storage options.

5. Battery: A good battery life ensures that you can use the laptop without being tied to a power outlet for extended periods. It's great to know that the battery is in good condition.

6. Keyboard and Camera: The fact that both the keyboard and camera are in good condition is definitely a plus. These are essential components for everyday use, especially if you rely on video conferencing or typing extensively.

Considering the specifications and the listed price of 13,000 pesos, it seems like a reasonable deal. However, it's always a good idea to compare prices online and check the average market value for similar laptops to ensure that you're getting a fair price.
16 InchesDell Inspiron Ultra Hd Grapics 8gb ram/512Ssdstorage intel Core i3 6th Ms Office Activated Windows 10 for 9k

16 InchesDell Inspiron Ultra Hd Grapics 8gb ram/512Ssdstorage intel Core i3 6th Ms Office Activated Windows 10 for 9k
The Dell Inspiron laptop you mentioned with a 16-inch display, Ultra HD graphics, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, Intel Core i3 6th generation processor, and an activated version of Microsoft Office and Windows 10, is being sold for 9,000 pesos. Here's a breakdown of the key features:

1. Display: The 16-inch display is larger than the standard laptop size, offering a more immersive viewing experience. The Ultra HD graphics should provide sharp and vibrant visuals.

2. RAM: 8GB of RAM is a decent amount for general use and multitasking. It should allow you to run multiple applications smoothly.

3. Storage: The 512GB SSD storage is a generous amount, providing fast read and write speeds, resulting in faster boot times and application loading.

4. Processor: The Intel Core i3 6th generation processor is a capable processor for day-to-day tasks, such as web browsing, document editing, and multimedia consumption. However, it may not be as powerful as newer generations.

5. Software: The fact that Microsoft Office is activated and Windows 10 is installed is a valuable addition. It saves you the hassle and cost of purchasing and installing these software separately.

Considering the specifications and the listed price of 9,000 pesos, it seems like a good deal. However, as with any second-hand purchase, it's always important to inspect the laptop thoroughly, including its physical condition and any potential issues. Additionally, you may want to compare prices with similar models in the market to ensure you're getting a fair price.