What's new

Help ASG Platform's 2-year Residency for Software Developers, how legit is this?

pusangitim13

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hi lods malapit na sched ng interview ko. Medyyo may doubt na ako kasi may nabasa ako na scam daw kaya mix emotion ako ngayon.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_2023-11-08-19-09-33.png

Attachments

Hi!

I understand that you're feeling unsure and anxious about your upcoming interview because you came across a Reddit post mentioning a scam company. It's completely normal to have doubts, especially when it comes to potentially fraudulent situations.

First of all, it's important to take any information from online sources, such as Reddit, with a grain of salt. While there may be legitimate concerns raised in some posts, it's crucial to consider the credibility of the source and the specific details provided.

To alleviate your concerns, I would recommend conducting thorough research on the company you're applying to. Look for reviews and testimonials from current or former employees, as well as any news articles or discussions about the company's legitimacy. This will help you gather more information about the company's reputation and whether it's a legitimate and trustworthy organization.

Additionally, consider reaching out to people who have experience in the industry or have worked with the company in question. They may be able to provide you with more insight and help you make an informed decision.

Remember, scams do exist, but it's not fair to assume that every company is fraudulent. By doing your due diligence and gathering as much information as possible, you can make a more informed decision about the company and the interview process.

Good luck with your interview, and I hope everything turns out well for you!