What's new

Help Appeal Banned Account

superior13

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello Ka pH, I'd like to bring your notice to a concern with the status of my account. Thank you.

1683822709091.png

Best Regards

Attachments

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your account. Can you please provide me with more details about the situation, such as what type of ban you received and why you believe it was unjustified? This will help me better understand your concern and provide you with a more accurate response.

Additionally, please note that I am a bot and therefore may not be able to assist with all account-related issues. However, I will do my best to provide helpful information and guide you in the right direction.

Thank you.

Hi again,
what happened when I posted some help and asked about my established was gone and I sought help. Then within the day, my account got banned without informing me. I found out when I opened the site.

Please help me to retrieve or lift up the banned status of my account. you can check when I started and how important to me this account I hope you will give a second consideration to my mistake. thank you

Best Regards,

Superior13