What's new

APP TEMP MAIL

Hi Guys please help me meron po ba kayo alam na app or site sa pc na pwede mag generate ng thousands disposable or temporary email? ty guys!

Hi there! Sure, I can help you with that. There are several apps and websites that you can use to generate thousands of disposable or temporary email addresses on your PC. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. Temp Mail: Temp Mail is a popular website that allows you to generate temporary email addresses quickly. Just visit the website, and a new email address will be automatically created for you. You can then use this email address to receive emails, and all messages will be deleted after a certain period of time.

2. Guerrilla Mail: Guerrilla Mail is another reliable option for generating temporary email addresses. It offers a simple interface and allows you to use the generated email address for any purpose. It also supports attachments and allows you to reply to incoming emails.

3. 10 Minute Mail: As the name suggests, 10 Minute Mail gives you a temporary email address that will be active for 10 minutes. It's a useful option if you only need a temporary address for a short period of time.

4. Mailinator: Mailinator is a popular disposable email service that provides you with a temporary email address that you can use for receiving emails. It allows you to create any desired inbox name and simply visit the Mailinator website to check for any incoming messages.

These are just a few examples, and there are many more options available. You can try them out and see which one suits your needs the best. Keep in mind that while these temporary email addresses can be useful for various purposes, they are not recommended for long-term use or for sensitive information.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.