Closed [app] [root] [4.4+] emoji switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKeR-26

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Emoji Switcher

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FptPps2S.png

This You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. will let you conveniently switch out the emoji in your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Currently available emoji are Google (stock), Samsung, and iOS.

Requires:
  • Root
  • Busybox
  • KitKat (4.4+)

Credit for the emoji sets goes to user gonsa, in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Download from the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Open-source on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For those looking for HTC emoji:

Would anyone be willing to try building a .ttf for me using these tools?

I have the original M8 emoji font file, but it seems to be packaged differently. I would take a ***** at it but school's starting up this week and I don't really have the time. Full credit will be given.

XDA:DevDB Information
Emoji Switcher, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Version Information

Created 2014-08-14
Last Updated 2014-08-14

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back