What's new

Help Any recommendations for 2nd hand laptop worth 10-15k

anime6969

Honorary Poster
Established
Mga ka ts, any recommendations for 2nd hand laptop worth 10-15k yung kaya sana handle mga basic games like LoL, Valo. At for school purpose nadin!

Thankss

Hi! If you're looking for a second-hand laptop within the 10-15k price range that can handle basic games like League of Legends (LoL) and Valorant (Valo), as well as serve your school purposes, here are a few recommendations:

1. Lenovo ThinkPad T Series: The ThinkPad T series is known for its durability and performance. You can find models like the T430 or T440 within your price range. Look for one with at least an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a dedicated graphics card like the Nvidia GeForce GT 730M or higher.

2. Dell Latitude Series: The Dell Latitude series offers reliable performance and features that are suitable for school and gaming needs. Look for models like the Latitude E6430 or E6440 equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a dedicated graphics card like the Nvidia NVS 5200M or higher.

3. HP ProBook Series: The HP ProBook series is known for its reliability and affordability. Look for models like the ProBook 6470b or 6570b with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a dedicated graphics card like the AMD Radeon HD 7570M or higher.

Remember to check the condition of the laptop, including the battery life and any potential issues. It's also a good idea to verify the specifications before making a purchase. Good luck!