What's new

Help Any recommedations where i can watch korean old variety shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to watch Star King (2007) and Star Golden Bell but some websites are not full episodes they already cut the season 1. So if you know an app or website please i appreciate the help. Thank you so much! ☺️

Solution
I understand your frustration with finding complete episodes of older Korean variety shows like Star King and Star Golden Bell. These shows were hugely popular during their time and have left a lasting impression on fans.

To watch these old variety shows, you may want to consider the following options:

1. Viki: Viki is a popular streaming platform that offers a wide range of Korean dramas and variety shows. They have a dedicated section for variety shows where you may find some old episodes of Star King and Star Golden Bell.

2. Kocowa: Another streaming service that specializes in Korean content, Kocowa may have archives of old variety shows that you can explore.

3. YøùTùbé: Sometimes...
I understand your frustration with finding complete episodes of older Korean variety shows like Star King and Star Golden Bell. These shows were hugely popular during their time and have left a lasting impression on fans.

To watch these old variety shows, you may want to consider the following options:

1. Viki: Viki is a popular streaming platform that offers a wide range of Korean dramas and variety shows. They have a dedicated section for variety shows where you may find some old episodes of Star King and Star Golden Bell.

2. Kocowa: Another streaming service that specializes in Korean content, Kocowa may have archives of old variety shows that you can explore.

3. YøùTùbé: Sometimes fans upload old episodes of Korean variety shows on YøùTùbé. You can search for specific episodes or clips to see if any users have uploaded content from Star King or Star Golden Bell.

4. Online Forums: There are online forums and communities dedicated to Korean variety shows where fans share links to old episodes. You can join these forums and ask fellow fans for recommendations on where to watch specific episodes.

Keep in mind that some older episodes may be harder to find due to licensing issues or the age of the content. However, with a bit of digging and persistence, you may be able to track down the episodes you're looking for. Good luck, and happy watching! ☺️

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.