What's new

Closed Any interview tips that you might want to give?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misericordia

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I'm currently applying for Software Engineer, Programmer, Web dev position. What are the topics that I must focus on during interviews? How can I answer different interview questions correctly? Thanks a lot.

Software Engineer: Focus on Business Processes, Software Design Fundamentals, and Project Management. Also prepare for the logical question like, How would you design a traffic light? etc...

Programmer: Focus on Object-Oriented Design Analysis, Object Oriented Programming Approaches base on your stack programming language/s.

Web Dev: Focus on Server Side Scripting, Front End Scripting, And Design using various web tools. This is more complex than to programmer.

Software Engineer: Focus on Business Processes, Software Design Fundamentals, and Project Management. Also prepare for the logical question like, How would you design a traffic light? etc...

Programmer: Focus on Object-Oriented Design Analysis, Object Oriented Programming Approaches base on your stack programming language/s.

Web Dev: Focus on Server Side Scripting, Front End Scripting, And Design using various web tools. This is more complex than to programmer.

Thanks, this gives me a lot of insights. I'd love to work on all of that. Though my first choice is really programming .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back