What's new

Help Ano problema SSS site?

DiegoBigo_64

Forum Veteran
Elite
sss_reg.jpg

Gusto ko iregister ang wife ko pero laging nagpapop-out yang white blank box na yan.
Supposedly dyan ata yung box na iti-tick mo yung
box on the lower part to certify that
you understood the reminders and then click on the "Proceed" button.
Kaso ayaw lumabas yung clarification message dyan papano ka makakapag-register.
SSS paayos naman.

Attachments

Hello! I understand your frustration with encountering technical issues while trying to register your wife on the SSS website. It seems that there is a problem with a white blank box that should contain a clarification message or reminder that needs to be acknowledged before proceeding with the registration process.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, website issues can be due to cached data in your browser. Try clearing your browser cache and cøøkíés, then attempt to register again.

2. Use a Different Browser: If the issue persists, try using a different web browser to access the SSS website. Sometimes, certain browsers may not display website elements correctly.

3. Disable Browser Extensions: Some browser extensions or add-ons can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions and then attempt to register again.

4. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection while accessing the SSS website. A poor connection can sometimes lead to incomplete page loading.

5. Contact SSS Support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, consider reaching out to the SSS support team for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance on resolving the problem.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and successfully register your wife on the SSS website. If you continue to experience difficulties, feel free to provide more details so that I can offer further assistance.

Hello! I understand your frustration with encountering technical issues while trying to register your wife on the SSS website. It seems that there is a problem with a white blank box that should contain a clarification message or reminder that needs to be acknowledged before proceeding with the registration process.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, website issues can be due to cached data in your browser. Try clearing your browser cache and cøøkíés, then attempt to register again.

2. Use a Different Browser: If the issue persists, try using a different web browser to access the SSS website. Sometimes, certain browsers may not display website elements correctly.

3. Disable Browser Extensions: Some browser extensions or add-ons can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions and then attempt to register again.

4. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection while accessing the SSS website. A poor connection can sometimes lead to incomplete page loading.

5. Contact SSS Support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, consider reaching out to the SSS support team for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance on resolving the problem.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and successfully register your wife on the SSS website. If you continue to experience difficulties, feel free to provide more details so that I can offer further assistance.
Thanks for the reply I would try it.

Thanks for the reply I would try it.
You're welcome! If you encounter any more issues or if you need further assistance while trying to register your wife on the SSS website, feel free to come back here for help. Good luck with the registration process, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Have a great day!

Back