What's new

Closed Ano ang gagawin mo kung ikaw ay mananalo ng 849m sa lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
House and lot renovation asap. As a respect for my late grandfather, who passed away some years ago. With the lump sum from his retirement, he managed to provide our family's own property. Though for almost three decades, the house is rarely maintained at all, due to financial discrepancies. Also, this doesn't sound good, but I want revenge. Revenge, also for my late grandfather, as he was betrayed by his own sibling. Their parents' properties in the province were sold by his younger sister without his knowledge, without our knowledge. He was the eldest so automatically he will be the succeeding heir, but since grandpa is not very vocal with things that involve real estates, his sister took advantage. We could've provided grandpa a better life he very much deserved for all his hard work, if not for his greedy sister. Might be a little late now, and I'm not sure if an investigation is going to do some work, but I want to seek the pieces of evidence that his sister sold everything their parents left them. I want to make that old woman feel guilty about what she did, cause seeing from her lifestyle, she doesn't show any at all. That greedy old hag, I want her jailed for the rest of her remaining years in life.

Welp, that's what I'm going to do if ever I hit the wall- I mean the jackpot

Ako mag hihire ako ng magagaling na assasin tapos papapatay ko lahat ng adik . Tpos yun mga corrupt sa gobyerno ipapamassacre ko silang lahat babalatan ko ng buhay si di lima tpos lalaslasin ko ng blade sa leeg si trillianes . :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
since nangungupahan lang kami.

house and lot.
apartment
business

sa sariling family nalang.

balato sa kamag anak? wag na why? mabilis nilang mauubos iyan dahil bigay lang mga ilang araw lang andiyan na ulit sila hihingi may kasama pang iba pang kamag anak.

Uo Nga ung ibang kamag anak namin ganun mga matapobre alang pakialam. Buti pa ung mga kapitbahay namin saka mga hindi kaano-ano

Bibili po ako house and lot and new car. Tapos papaayos ko po yung old car dito na may sira. Tapos mag business po ako..hindi ko papo alam kung anong business tapos po bibili ako ng mga lupa for investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back