What's new

ANO ADVICE NIYO ABOUT PRODUCTIVITY?

iyou123

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
patulong naman. Palagi nalang ako tinatamad lalo na kapag mahirap mga task na gagawin ko.

Seryosong sagot po ba ito? (May haha react kasi😅)
seryoso yan dahil I take one myself. Teka hanap pa ako proof. Un nag haha react ignorante yan

Heto: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BOOST B VITAMINS
WHY?
If you lack motivation and feel lethargic and a bit low, then B vitamins might be the issue, as they’re vital links in the chain reaction of energy production. They also play an essential role in converting nutrients into serotonin. All the B vitamins are important, as they work in synergy, targeting different areas. For example, a deficiency in thiamine (vitamin B1) can cause emotional disturbances, a lack of niacin (vitamin B3) has been directly associated with depression and low levels of vitamin B12 can lead to low mood, irritability and poor memory.

Last edited:
seryoso yan dahil I take one myself. Teka hanap pa ako proof. Un nag haha react ignorante yan

Heto: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BOOST B VITAMINS
WHY?
If you lack motivation and feel lethargic and a bit low, then B vitamins might be the issue, as they’re vital links in the chain reaction of energy production. They also play an essential role in converting nutrients into serotonin. All the B vitamins are important, as they work in synergy, targeting different areas. For example, a deficiency in thiamine (vitamin B1) can cause emotional disturbances, a lack of niacin (vitamin B3) has been directly associated with depression and low levels of vitamin B12 can lead to low mood, irritability and poor memory.
Salamat po. Will try it. Anong specific brand po tinitake niyo?

"tinatamad ako lalo na kapag mahirap mga task"

Mas maganda kung kilalanin mo muna sarili mo bago umasa sa supplement.

"tinatamad ako lalo na kapag mahirap mga task"

Mas maganda kung kilalanin mo muna sarili mo bago umasa sa supplement.
Nagrereflect ako palagi. I have OCD. I know my bad sides and some of my good sides.

Pasensya mali ako ng pagkakaconstruct sa tanong ko.
"Tinatamad ako kapag madami 'yung kailangan kung tapusin."

Nagrereflect ako palagi. I have OCD. I know my bad sides and some of my good sides.

May OCD ka pa? Mas lalo nakakatulong ang B-complex

ohhh.. ganun ba. Pero yung totoo lang ngayon ko lang nalaman ang bagay na yan(OCD) kaya nag Google ako at ito ang nalaman ko.

•Excessive doubt and Indecisiveness

• Perfectionism that interfere with completing task

• Becoming overly fixated on a single idea, task or belief

Last edited:
Daily Routine's lods.

Sundan mo lang to:
  • Set time
  • Research (para may inspirasyon ka sa gagawin mong tasks)
  • Be Strict
  • Just Do It!
  • Keep Track kung ano yung mga nagagawa mo.
  • Rest.

Kung sa tingin mo hindi effective, try mo gawin atleast a week, promise may improvement.

Ito yung ginagawa ko dati nung highschool pako.

Daily Routine's lods.

Sundan mo lang to:
  • Set time
  • Research (para may inspirasyon ka sa gagawin mong tasks)
  • Be Strict
  • Just Do It!
  • Keep Track kung ano yung mga nagagawa mo.
  • Rest.

Kung sa tingin mo hindi effective, try mo gawin atleast a week, promise may improvement.

Ito yung ginagawa ko dati nung highschool pako.
Thank you po!

Back