What's new

Closed Ang mga lalake .. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lang yan kesa wala
mahirap panghawakan ang salitang "okay lang yan kesa wala" Pano naman sa part ng babae na nageexpect ng more than that? Nagiging unfair ang lalaki pag ganon. Kung ayaw talaga ng lalaki sa commitment dapat ang pinapakita nya lang na trato sa babae is pang kaibigan lang and atleast tell her na hanggang kaibigan lang ang kaya mong ibigay. Other than that stay away from her

mahirap panghawakan ang salitang "okay lang yan kesa wala" Pano naman sa part ng babae na nageexpect ng more than that? Nagiging unfair ang lalaki pag ganon. Kung ayaw talaga ng lalaki sa commitment dapat ang pinapakita nya lang na trato sa babae is pang kaibigan lang and atleast tell her na hanggang kaibigan lang ang kaya mong ibigay. Other than that stay away from her

at bakit naman ako lalayo sakanya aber!
anu bang pake mo?

atleast meron kesa wala! gets mo?

nangingialam ka kasi eh

piece yow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
may point ka jan ts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hnd po lhat ng lalake gya ng iniisip mo...meron pring lalake n paggusto nila ang isang babae o mahal nila pag aaksayahan nila ito ng oras,pagod at pagmamahal sya lng pag uukulan nia at ayaw ng lalake ng magkaroon sila ng kaagaw o khati s babaeng mhal nila....

pero merong ding mga babae n gaya ng sinsabi mo...

Men are born polygamous as they say.. but I think it depends on how a person handles himself.
I think it is in our nature to be polygamous because it is something which is attributed to us. Men want to have many women but what we do is condition ourselves to stick to one wife/woman because of the many factors that come in to play like religion and many other factors that may affect your personality or way of living. A man will appreciate a beautiful woman, but this does not make him polygamous. I, myself is also attracted to of course beautiful women and often turns my head 180degrees as they pass. But as a motivated one it just turns into appreciation and not lust or anything else.. Its like appreciating a McLaren F1 car passing through a busy road like EDSA. It does not mean you want to own the car but only appreciating the beauty it owns and nothing more than that.. I will never forget what my dad told me bout his first and only car, "I've bought and owned this car with all my efforts so loving it(his car) is my hobby." As I say, not all persons are the same. It depends on self motivation and personal decisions. Keep it in mind that LOVE is free. Everyone deserves LOVE and LOVE can be given to anyone. Today, its more prestigious to have ONE wife/husband or bf/gf because having TWO is a sign of FAILURE. The question is.... WHY!?

wla magawa e.. kaya naki pampam.. pasensya npo ts.. hehe

Last edited:
Men are born polygamous as they say.. but I think it depends on how a person handles himself.
I think it is in our nature to be polygamous because it is something which is attributed to us. Men want to have many women but what we do is condition ourselves to stick to one wife/woman because of the many factors that come in to play like religion and many other factors that may affect your personality or way of living. A man will appreciate a beautiful woman, but this does not make him polygamous. I, myself is also attracted to of course beautiful women and often turns my head 180degrees as they pass. But as a motivated one it just turns into appreciation and not lust or anything else.. Its like appreciating a McLaren F1 car passing through a busy road like EDSA. It does not mean you want to own the car but only appreciating the beauty it owns and nothing more than that.. I will never forget what my dad told me bout his first and only car, "I've bought and owned this car with all my efforts so loving it(his car) is my hobby." As I say, not all persons are the same. It depends on self motivation and personal decisions. Keep it in mind that LOVE is free. Everyone deserves LOVE and LOVE can be given to anyone. Today, its more prestigious to have ONE wife/husband or bf/gf because having TWO is a sign of FAILURE. The question is.... WHY!?

wla magawa e.. kaya naki pampam.. pasensya npo ts.. hehe
ang haba hehehe .

Status
Not open for further replies.