What's new

Help Android TV Internet Issue (Realme TV & Mibox S)

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to ask for help with my Android TVs. They connect to Wi-Fi properly, but there is no internet. I already checked the router, etc., but it is still the same. This is happening in both my Realme TV and Mibox S. They are still running Android 9, as per the last update last October 2023. But my Realme TV connects to the internet properly after about 8 hours, while the Mibox S does not have internet at all.

I have already reached out to Realme regarding this matter. They said that it was an OS issue. Google takes an eternity to respond.

Does anyone have a häçk to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the internet issue you're experiencing with your Android TVs. It can be frustrating when you've tried troubleshooting steps without success.

Since you've already reached out to Realme and they mentioned it might be an OS issue, it's possible that there could be a bug or compatibility issue with the Android 9 update. In this case, it might be worth waiting for an official update from Realme or Google that addresses this problem. Unfortunately, it can sometimes take time for software updates to be released.

In the meantime, there are a few steps you can try to see if they help resolve the issue:

1. Restart your Android TVs: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix various connectivity issues. Try turning off your TVs, unplugging them from the power source, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging them back in and turning them on again.

2. Reset network settings: On both your Realme TV and Mibox S, you can try resetting the network settings to their default values. To do this, go to the settings menu, navigate to the network or Wi-Fi section, and look for an option to reset network settings. Keep in mind that this will remove any saved Wi-Fi networks, so you'll need to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network afterward.

3. Check for firmware updates: While you mentioned that the Android 9 update was the latest one available, it's worth checking if there are any firmware updates specifically for your Realme TV and Mibox S. Sometimes, manufacturers release firmware updates separately from Android updates, which could potentially address connectivity issues.

4. Try a wired connection: If possible, you can try connecting your Android TVs to the router using an Ethernet cable. This will help determine if the issue is related to the Wi-Fi connection specifically.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, unfortunately, there might not be any immediate häçks or workarounds available. It's best to keep an eye out for any official software updates from Realme or Google. You can also try reaching out to the official Android TV support forums or Realme's customer support for further assistance.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in getting your Android TVs back online!