What's new

Trivia An undefeated challenge to the atheists who claim that they aren`t afraid of God and that there is no God

hahaha.. right..kala ko nman kaya ka ask about programming para mag explain...sige sige...try again next time ...hehehe

nope... di ganan ang atheism.
god is love pala...hahaha.. what is the meaning of love? kasi according to you we dont know it eh.
Naniniwala kang God is Love?

ahaha kaya nga so we have 2 facts countering each other, DNA is codes of life but viruses don't have life haha,
DNA is not life in itself, but living organisms have DNA. It's like airplanes have wings, but having wings does not necessarily make one thing an airplane.

Is that really that hard for you to grasp, or are you just playing dumb all along?

Ano kayang isasagot nyan kung naniniwala ba syang God is Love or hindi sya naniniwala?
If they can't understand earthly facts, they won't understand heavenly truth.

DNA is not life in itself, but living organisms have DNA. It's like airplanes have wings, but having wings does not necessarily make one thing an airplane.

Is that really that hard for you to grasp, or are you just playing dumb all along?

If they can't understand earthly facts, they won't understand heavenly truth.
They are just trying candy coated words to make it seems like reality.

For those who understand computer codes (machine instructions coded by a programmer or group of programmers), alam nyo po ba na ang Windows 10 ay about 9.5 gigabytes in size? Bakit kanyo umabot sa ganung kalaki?

Ganun po kalaki dahil po nakapaloob po sa code yung lahat nang pwedeng gawin ng computer (magtuos, magdisplay ng info, screen, magbasa ng hard drive, etc), at pati na po ang mga katangian ng operating system (what International character set to use, desktop theme, etc.).

A simple task of adding 2 numbers together and displaying the result on screen takes several bytes of machine instructions already. It takes/copies values from one part of memory to another, use the appropriate register, do the actual addition instruction, save result to a memory address, invoke the code (another set of code or procedure) for screen display and pass the value for display. Yung other set of code po alone takes up some storage space, dahil involved po ang mga desisyon like where on the screen to display it, what font to use (size, style, etc), nakakalula po ang dami ng detalye.

Sa dami ng mga information na nakapaloob sa OS, any single byte (1 out of 9,500,000,000 approximately) of error can cause a crash in the system, depending on where it is located. A machine code like a "JMP" (code jump instruction) paired with a non-intended value would be catastrophic. Ito po ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit ang mga programmers ay gumagamit ng programming languages and compilers para (tulad ng halimbawa sa taas) hindi na nila kelangan magbilang manually kung gaano kalayo ang susunod na target code.

Ang isang OS po tulad ng MS Windows ay isang halimbawa ng intelligent design. Gayun din po ang DNA ng isang living organism.

Any person who thinks a complete working OS can get encoded purely thru accidents in a magnetic hard drive is fooling himself.

Believing the encodings in the DNA of a living organism is purely caused by accidents, is basically believing in miracles without a miracle worker.

It actually takes more faith to be an atheist, than to believe in a deity.

hindi kamo pasok sa "scientific standard" ang evolution. di mo nman sinagot kung anong scientific standards yang sinasabi mo..
Hindi pasok sa scientific standard, kasi kelangan sya ay observable, and also repeatable.

ung mga "propesyunal na may PHD" na sinasabi mo na kausap mo eh gets ka na agad...gets nila ung "mali' sa paliwanag mo, hence nadismissed ung mga shinare mo kamo sa quora
And they tolerate belief that earth is flat. Because they are harmless to their agenda.

Last edited:
I dont believe in god nga eh.. what do u think?

I asked u what is the meaning of love

For those who understand computer codes (machine instructions coded by a programmer or group of programmers), alam nyo po ba na ang Windows 10 ay about 9.5 gigabytes in size? Bakit kanyo umabot sa ganung kalaki?

Ganun po kalaki dahil po nakapaloob po sa code yung lahat nang pwedeng gawin ng computer (magtuos, magdisplay ng info, screen, magbasa ng hard drive, etc), at pati na po ang mga katangian ng operating system (what International character set to use, desktop theme, etc.).

A simple task of adding 2 numbers together and displaying the result on screen takes several bytes of machine instructions already. It takes/copies values from one part of memory to another, use the appropriate register, do the actual addition instruction, save result to a memory address, invoke the code (another set of code or procedure) for screen display and pass the value for display. Yung other set of code po alone takes up some storage space, dahil involved po ang mga desisyon like where on the screen to display it, what font to use (size, style, etc), nakakalula po ang dami ng detalye.

Sa dami ng mga information na nakapaloob sa OS, any single byte (1 out of 9,500,000,000 approximately) of error can cause a crash in the system, depending on where it is located. A machine code like a "JMP" (code jump instruction) paired with a non-intended value would be catastrophic. Ito po ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit ang mga programmers ay gumagamit ng programming languages and compilers para (tulad ng halimbawa sa taas) hindi na nila kelangan magbilang manually kung gaano kalayo ang susunod na target code.

Ang isang OS po tulad ng MS Windows ay isang halimbawa ng intelligent design. Gayun din po ang DNA ng isang living organism.

Any person who thinks a complete working OS can get encoded purely thru accidents in a magnetic hard drive is fooling himself.

Believing the encodings in the DNA of a living organism is purely caused by accidents, is basically believing in miracles without a miracle worker.

Hindi pasok sa scientific standard, kasi kelangan sya ay observable, and also repeatable.

And they tolerate belief that earth is flat. Because they are harmless to their agenda.
Sabi na eh… computer programs are complex and intelligent….it has a designer… DNA is complex therefore intelligent design un

Computer programs have computer “programmers”… they are real people na nageexist..
we all know that computer programs exist.
we all know that compuetr programmers exist.

im still not seeing the part na ur providing evidence of intelligent design in DNA....

Last edited:

Kaya ko nga kino confirm kasi nagreply ka ng "di ganan ang autheism""
god is love pala...hahaha.. what is the meaning of love? kasi according to you we dont know it eh.
Kung sasagot ka ng honest sa puso mo sa confirmation question ko sayo, na God is Love, saka ko sasabihin sayo ang meaning ng God's "Love". Kung hindi ka naniniwala that God is Love. It doesn't make sense na alamin mo pa or itanong mo pa at ipaunawa sayo.

Sabi na eh… computer programs are complex and intelligent….it has a designer… DNA is complex therefore intelligent design un

Computer programs have computer “programmers”… they are real people na nageexist..
we all know that computer programs exist.
we all know that compuetr programmers exist.

im still not seeing the part na ur providing evidence of intelligent design in DNA....
Common sense at simple logic na yung sinasabi sayo nang ka debate mo di mo pa magets. There's building, there's code, syempre there's builder, there's coder. Kaya hindi kayo maka intindi kasi rejected sa inyo yung Spiritual and Supernatural, Because materialism world's view is focuses only on Material. Which is not the whole reality.

Last edited:
Kaya ko nga kino confirm kasi nagreply ka ng "di ganan ang autheism""
The “atheism” clarification i made was in response sa misconception mo about it.

Yang god is love eh another matter.
Kung sasagot ka ng honest sa puso mo sa confirmation question ko sayo, na God is Love, saka ko sasabihin sayo ang meaning ng God's "Love". Kung hindi ka naniniwala that God is Love. It doesn't make sense na alamin mo pa or itanong mo pa at ipaunawa sayo.
Sinagot na nga kita ng honest answer ko… do u want my honest answer or may gusto ka lang na isagot ko sayo??

God is love ka pang nalalaman sabay “we” dont know kamo the meaning of love pero di mo naman maidefine. Present ur case tska maniniwala if worth it… hindi ung wala ka pa napapatunayan gusto mo maniwala na agad.
Common sense at simple logic na yung sinasabi sayo nang ka debate mo di mo pa magets. There's building, there's code, syempre there's builder, there's coder. Kaya hindi kayo maka intindi kasi rejected sa inyo yung Spiritual and Supernatural, Because materialism world's view is focuses only on Material. Which is not the whole reality.
Yang reasoning mo will just lead to infinite regress… etong bahay ko… may builder sya nung ginawa.. may engineer… nakausap ko lahat.. i know for a fact they exist and may evidence…

San galing ang building? Sa builders..
san galing ang builders? Kay god sasabihin nyo…
San galing si god??

Pagdating kay god eh tutuldukan nyo na ung analogy nyo at di na iaapply just because it’s god

Nirereject namin ang spiritual at supernatural kasi wala ngang evidence to say those things are real.

yes materialistic or naturalistic focuses on whats naturally existing sa atin…

Ikaw matanong ko.. be honest sa puso mo…hehehe… which god do u believe in? Christian god? If so which denomination? Or do u believe in the muslim god? Greek?? Roman?? Nordic?? Hindus??

Do u accept the existence of supernatural and spiritual beings?? Ghosts?? Tikbalang? Manananghal?? Which supernatural beings or phenomenon do u believe in??

Pasensya na… kakauwe ko lang from long drive to qc and back to cavite.. i have a life outside phc eh

☺️

Balikan natin:

Bakit di nalang respituhin ang paniniwala ng bawat isa? Meron naman tayong kanya kanyang opinyon. Spread love not hate.

Na wrong thread ka po ata, thread po ito ng debate na sinimulan ng athiest, they cliam God doesn't exist.

While in the scripture claims God is Love.
as you said spread "love" they don't know the meaning of it, nor the "hate" you said.

hahaha.. right..kala ko nman kaya ka ask about programming para mag explain...sige sige...try again next time ...hehehe

Ano kayang isasagot nyan kung naniniwala ba syang God is Love or hindi sya naniniwala?

The “atheism” clarification i made was in response sa misconception mo about it.

Yang god is love eh another matter.

Sinagot na nga kita ng honest answer ko… do u want my honest answer or may gusto ka lang na isagot ko sayo??

God is love ka pang nalalaman sabay “we” dont know kamo the meaning of love pero di mo naman maidefine. Present ur case tska maniniwala if worth it… hindi ung wala ka pa napapatunayan gusto mo maniwala na agad.

Yang reasoning mo will just lead to infinite regress… etong bahay ko… may builder sya nung ginawa.. may engineer… nakausap ko lahat.. i know for a fact they exist and may evidence…

San galing ang building? Sa builders..
san galing ang builders? Kay god sasabihin nyo…
San galing si god??

Pagdating kay god eh tutuldukan nyo na ung analogy nyo at di na iaapply just because it’s god

Nirereject namin ang spiritual at supernatural kasi wala ngang evidence to say those things are real.

yes materialistic or naturalistic focuses on whats naturally existing sa atin…

Ikaw matanong ko.. be honest sa puso mo…hehehe… which god do u believe in? Christian god? If so which denomination? Or do u believe in the muslim god? Greek?? Roman?? Nordic?? Hindus??

Do u accept the existence of supernatural and spiritual beings?? Ghosts?? Tikbalang? Manananghal?? Which supernatural beings or phenomenon do u believe in??

Pasensya na… kakauwe ko lang from long drive to qc and back to cavite.. i have a life outside phc eh

☺️

May problema ka ba sa reading comprehension mo at sa context analogy mo sa mga reply ko? O sadyang gusto mo lang palabasin na misconception ang reply ko dun sa isa?

In the firstplace hindi ka naman talaga naniniwala sa existence of God.

So nonsense kung ipaunawa pa sa iyo na God is Love.

Because Love is attributed to God if Biblical views ang pag uusapan.

Then the confirmation is clear you don't believe that God is Love at ang Love na yan hindi mahihiwalay sa Dios dahil yan ay attributed sa kanya.

You are out of context with my reply to BOKLAY.

Yan ang dahilan kapag onesided ka lang nagsstay sa whole reality, hindi mo maiiwasan ang Spiritual at Supernatural sa reality.

the fact that love is essential for the survival and thriving of humanity is a reality that has been established through scientific research, historical evidence, and religious teachings. The benefits of these values are evident in physical health and well-being, societal stability, spiritual growth, and overall human flourishing. Conversely, a lack of love can lead to negative consequences in all these domains.

Now, do you believe in Love?

Balikan natin:

May problema ka ba sa reading comprehension mo at sa context analogy mo sa mga reply ko? O sadyang gusto mo lang palabasin na misconception ang reply ko dun sa isa?

In the firstplace hindi ka naman talaga naniniwala sa existence of God.

So nonsense kung ipaunawa pa sa iyo na God is Love.

Because Love is attributed to God if Biblical views ang pag uusapan.

Then the confirmation is clear you don't believe that God is Love at ang Love na yan hindi mahihiwalay sa Dios dahil yan ay attributed sa kanya.

You are out of context with my reply to BOKLAY.

Yan ang dahilan kapag onesided ka lang nagsstay sa whole reality, hindi mo maiiwasan ang Spiritual at Supernatural sa reality.

the fact that love is essential for the survival and thriving of humanity is a reality that has been established through scientific research, historical evidence, and religious teachings. The benefits of these values are evident in physical health and well-being, societal stability, spiritual growth, and overall human flourishing. Conversely, a lack of love can lead to negative consequences in all these domains.

Now, do you believe in Love?
ikaw ata may problem sa reading comprehension..aside from spelling pa....

u said "thread po ito ng debate na sinimulan ng athiest, they cliam God doesn't exist"

i clarified this na hindi ganan ang atheism...

hindi ako naniniwala kay god (atheism).. dinagdag mo pa na god is love... walang problema sa love.. i am capable of love without your god. eh ikaw kasi sa pananaw mo dapat attributed kay god mo ang love...iprove mo na thats the case.

i do believe in love...but not in god.

puro kayo "reading comprehension" when you guys just keep on dropping ideas without backing them up... god is love pero ang explanantion mo benefits ng love... asan dun ung god is love?

iiwas ka din ba sa tanong like the other one?

ikaw ata may problem sa reading comprehension..aside from spelling pa....

u said "thread po ito ng debate na sinimulan ng athiest, they cliam God doesn't exist"

i clarified this na hindi ganan ang atheism...

hindi ako naniniwala kay god (atheism).. dinagdag mo pa na god is love... walang problema sa love.. i am capable of love without your god. eh ikaw kasi sa pananaw mo dapat attributed kay god mo ang love...iprove mo na thats the case.

i do believe in love...but not in god.

puro kayo "reading comprehension" when you guys just keep on dropping ideas without backing them up... god is love pero ang explanantion mo benefits ng love... asan dun ung god is love?

iiwas ka din ba sa tanong like the other one?
Now, you are totally out of context in historical, biblical, and spiritial views or perpectives.
Saan mo kinuha yaang without God there is Love?

Anyways, tinapos mo lang ang usapang ito sa pag admit mo na naniniwala ka sa Love, pero hindi mo talaga alam ang meaning nito.

Sana lang totoong Love yan.

Hahaha, spelling "ganan" sayo galing yan ...bye.

Now, you are totally out of context in historical, biblical, and spiritial views or perpectives.
Saan mo kinuha yaang without God there is Love?

Anyways, tinapos mo lang ang usapang ito sa pag admit mo na naniniwala ka sa Love, pero hindi mo talaga alam ang meaning nito.

Sana lang totoong Love yan.

Hahaha, spelling "ganan" sayo galing yan ...bye.
Out of context?? Sang part?? Sang part ko sinabi na without god there is love??

“i am capable of love without your god”

Twisting my words lang kahit malayo?? Hahaha

Wala nman talaga issue skin ang love eh…my issue is with ur claim that “god is love”… basehan mo lang nean is bible and nothing else…

Di ka nga makapagbigay rason why god is love eh…

Di ko tinatapos usapan… ikaw ata nagtatapos na ng usapan para di mo na need sagutin mga toh:

Am i right? Or am i right??
🤓

Pati tanong mo na-out of context din. Love is topic let me remind you.

But anyways, Ok na ako dun sa, you beliave in love even you cannot exactly define it, as long as you believe in love because love is the ultimate reality and love points you to God. Because Love is the answer.

I hope you will find it in your heart, the true meaning of Love, I love you jayendecastro full heartedly.

Soon you will find the answer of all questions in your mind and in your hear.

Love never doubt.

Pati tanong mo na-out of context din. Love is topic let me remind you.

But anyways, Ok na ako dun sa, you beliave in love even you cannot exactly define it, as long as you believe in love because love is the ultimate reality and love points you to God. Because Love is the answer.

I hope you will find it in your heart, the true meaning of Love, I love you jayendecastro full heartedly.

Soon you will find the answer of all questions in your mind and in your hear.

Love never doubt.
Let me remind you that those questions were initially asked dahil sinama mo sa usapan:
Why dont you just stop avoiding the questions?? Ikaw nagbukas sa ganang direction ng usapan… out of context?? Nope…out of answers ka lang… if u believe as strong sa you do sa “spiritual and supernatural” na sinasabi mo then answering those questions should’ve been easy… ano ba yan nasabi mo lang??

and here you are dictating others on how and what love is… god is love daw.. daling sabihin di nman mapangatawanan… nothing in my emotions invoke god..

Last edited:
Hindi ka ba magtataka kung bakit may kakayahang magpahupa ng galit ang Love? At kayang sagutin ng Love ang mga bagay na hindi naman physical.
Panay tanong na lang eh.. sagot din minsan…

Puro na love…

“Oh, love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found…ound…ound..ound…..”

Sheeesh shut the fvck up people and just Live your life, experience things,respect each other
Sa mundong to nothing is certain
Ano ba pinag lalaban nyo?Hahaha

Last edited:
Sheeesh shut the fvck up people and just Live your life, experience things,respect each other
Sa mundong to nothing is certain
Ano ba pinag lalaban nyo?Hahaha
Funny how u say respect each other while telling them to shut the fvck up.. hahahaha

Kung ayw mo ng may exhange of ideas dun ka sa help section… sheeeesh…

Back