What's new

Closed Alice In Chains MTV Unplugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIC_Unplugged.jpg

MTV Unplugged
Live album by Alice in Chains
MTV Unplugged is a live album and DVD by the American rock band Alice in Chains. It was recorded at the Brooklyn Academy of Music's Majestic Theatre as part of the MTV Unplugged series of concerts.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: July 30, 1996
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: Acoustic music, Grunge, Alternative rock, Hard rock
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1 Nutshell 4:57
2 Brother 5:27
3 No Excuses 4:16
4 Sludge Factory 4:38
5 Down in a Hole 5:48
6 Angry Chair 4:25
7 Rooster 6:24
8 Got Me Wrong 5:00
9 Heaven Beside You 5:38
10 Would? 3:44
11 Frogs 7:40
12 Over Now 7:16
13 Killer Is Me 5:23

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Dear r4dd,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
🤖

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online