What's new

Closed [AdoboTV][IPTV][M3U] Just Like Cable w/ Local Channels & Proper EPG | másáráp kahit walang manok!

Inannounce na po namin to disable it since December. You may disable it and apply for a new account if you wish to continue. Thank you for your cooperation.

User lolkill23 has also been banned for the same reason.
Sorry po sir wala kasi ako sa amin nun december. Nasa province kasi ako nun kaya d ko ma disable ska hirap signal. Halos kakauwi ko lang nitong linggo sa amin. Kaya pla d daw sila mka nood. Pa apply po sir for new account

Sorry po sir wala kasi ako sa amin nun december. Nasa province kasi ako nun kaya d ko ma disable ska hirap signal. Halos kakauwi ko lang nitong linggo sa amin. Kaya pla d daw sila mka nood. Pa apply po sir for new account
User account approved. Please check your email (and SPAM too).

AGAIN I reiterate, manual EPG loading is no longer allowed. Any account trying to access the old defunct EPGs (skycable) will automatically get BANNED.

These EPGs take a massive toll on the server and in order to keep AdoboTV stable and free, please be considerate to our growing community and disable them if you are using clients such as Televizo.

THIS serves as your fair warning.

Also, to address people trying to get their accounts back due to the system automatically deleting their accounts for inactivity, you will not get your old ρrémíùm link back. They are deleted FOREVER. Re-apply again and make it your responsibility to keep that account active by using the playlist often. I do not mind if you patronize other IPTV services and I do not care if your account got deleted as well.

Last edited:

AGAIN I reiterate, manual EPG loading is no longer allowed. Any account trying to access the old defunct EPGs (skycable) will automatically get BANNED.

These EPGs take a massive toll on the server and in order to keep AdoboTV stable and free, please be considerate to our growing community and disable them if you are using clients such as Televizo.

Also, to address people trying to get their accounts back due to the system automatically deleting their accounts for inactivity, you will not get your old ρrémíùm link back. They are deleted FOREVER. Re-apply again and make it your responsibility to keep that account active by using the playlist often. I do not mind if you patronize other IPTV services and I do not care if your account got deleted as well.
salamat po sir. May proper settings po kayo pra sa televizo? D kasi nila ma gets kpag ott na iptv gamit.

Pag Televizo, load mo lang yung link mo. Yun lang. walang epg or ano. OTT nav nalang alam kong auto load ang epg so kung ibang iptv client, nothing i can do.

same lods ung old link na nag register ako di na din gumagana ,salamat at medyo matagal rin ako nakaka panood ng cable gusto ko din sana mag register uli

yung link ko rin boss di na gumana. register nalang ako uli? ginagamit ko lang kasi to check at nuod ng konti.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. adobo tv
  2. Adobotv
  3. Borj
  4. ALLTV
  5. GTV
  6. Heart of Asia
  7. Tvmate
  8. pba live
  9. chit3
  10. Korea iptv
  11. private iptv