What's new

Addicted game offline/ pixel game

Nyan_Cat

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
First game:
KINGDOM: NEW LANDS

Kingdom: New Lands provides a welcome yet challenging & strategic experience for newcomers and longtime fans alike. Building upon the award-winning twist on tower defense gameplay and mystery of classic Kingdom, New Lands introduces an abundance of new content to the IGF-nominated title while maintaining the simplicity and depth that legions of monarchs have come to cherish.

LINK DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SECOND GAME:
KINGDOM TWO CROWNS

Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to s†éál your coins and crown.

LINK DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE:
APK:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
OBB:
Sa part second game mga paps need nyo i extract ang zip then COPY or CUT you own choice. pag na copy/cut i move nyo sa obb. exmple ( android>OBB) jan nyo lang I paste then open the game working nayan. paki feed back nalang po if na gustohan nyo yung laro.

HD PIXEL GRAPHICS / OFFLINE/ CHILL GAME/ ADDICTED GAME/

Enjoy mga paps hope you like it.[/HIDEREACT]

Last edited: