What's new

Closed Tutorial for dis cord and boun ties usap tau sir:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanzo

Honorary Poster
Reaction
share kumuna tong scam exp ko para sa lahat

This is all happens last 2017. when the crypto boom! last december
I HAVE ALMOST $8000 enjine token and dent token sitting in my wallet during that day.
when i decided (the biggest mistake of my life) to transfer it to HITBTC.

Im a noob, just got a lucky shot. so i dont know that that decision will ruin my life
HITBTC offered ico to there traders one of them is XDNCO (XDNCO)
when you buy.. its friken expensive..( i have money so i dont care) plus its up like 500%
BUT WHEN YOU SELL ITS FRIKEEEENNN!!!!! low like it will half your money! and that ico will never END
its like a trap card !!!! do some research and you will see that its up for morethan 300% but it will fall down like 300%!!!

thats freak me out and accepted my faith that bring me to around $4000
hey its better to widrw now. thats the very first things that comes in my mind
yet HITBTC IS BLOCKING MY WAY!!! i have an error with my widrawal
trade it into another coin to another coin.. still an ERRRORR makes me crazy that time

i conducted the support a milllllliiionnnnn time yet.. same statement all over again.. and sometime no reply!!!!

that lock mhy accounr for 2MONTHS!!!!!!

the crypto fell down on jan. and i cant do a thing just to watch my coin CRUSH by my STUPIDITY

around feb. when i tried to widraw again.. and it works

but the money that i widraw that time is 1200$$$$ which is ..............................

guys para sa gustong kumita and dami ng ways.. UNA BUILD NIO MUNA CONNECTION NIO.. saan ? chat po d2

Actually madaming D I S C O R D server na namimigay ng COINS almost every minute, need mo lang maging online at magchat narin at gawin yung mga simpleng bounties the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.