What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Newbie - lg optimus l9 (lg p769) owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor5

Leecher
Reaction score
Good Day! am a total newbie when it comes to android - I was given this unit as a gift and am content with it. Unfortunately di sya masyado kilala dito sa atin compared to Samsung, Nokia & Apple products. Accessories are hard to come by! :(
Got a question: one of my friends informed me that aside from free wifi from some malls and restos it IS possible to have free internet even if you're on prepaid - dunno if it's thru häçking or adjusting some sort of settings. Tanong ko lang po if possible na magkaproblem ung unit if something goes wrong?
That being said, I find this site very informative, so I'd be doing most of my catching up from here. More power! :)

valor5

Leecher
welcome po dito sa PHC (y)
Thank you po!

valor5

Leecher
Thanks for this - once na mapaayos ko na yung pc namin try ko po to...for now gamit ko pc sa office lang po and yung cellphone ko na naka "Globibo" prepaid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Trending On This Forum

New Topics On This Forum