What's new

Closed Working bug data or extea data trick for gosurf plans for globe and tm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
guys this is my first post .... for globe and tm
this is internet extra data trick for gosurf working upto gosurf promos expires
actually the promo for getting for gosurf 899 we are getting only 8gb data and 1gb adittional mb for spinner
but by using this trick we can get13.5gb data for same price .follow my simple steps for getting aditional 5.5gb data free
steps follow; ....
step 1:first load gosurf299 for getting 1.5gb data for 30 days along with 1gb data spinner
step2:then to this promo add go surf50 every time. for that you can get 1gb data
***note** for every 1gb data just type gosurf50 the added gosurf 50 data to gosurf299.so finally what i was saying is iff youwant additional 1gb data just use gosurf 50 this data will be added to gosurf 299 so like doing this you can get extra 5.5gb data for globe and tm this globe trick will working in metro manila and for remaning cities in philipines
by using thistrick you can get same 8gb data for low price for 400pesos only this promo valid for30days if you want for anothor 1mont just text gsextend99 so you can extend your data to 1more month after that this promos expires
so guys for every 2months you can use this promos so that you can save money
so this is it guys if you have any dougths pls make a comment guys

I agree. Thanks but there are GoSakto promos which are more cheaper than this. Thanks for the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back