What's new

Closed Help shadowsocksr (can't access all site) help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkyyy

Eternal Poster
Guys Patulong naman hindi ko bakit hindi all sites yung ShadowSocksR ko bakit po please help me
bakit hindi siya makaka access ng ibang sites Please
Capture3333.PNG
Help me thanks

Attachments

Test all servers you have.

For browsing, set Shadowsocks mode to Global.

For downloading fast, set Shadowsocks mode to PAC.

Set proxy rule to: Bypass LAN or Bypass LAN & China.

For IDM settings go to "Options" then "Proxy/Socks" tab, Click "Get from IE" button and activate "Use automatic configuration script" and "Use proxy" and "Use this proxy for the following protocols" tabs.

IDM downloading tip: After clicking on the "download with IDM" button, don't click download yet. Minimize it and leave it for a while. Kahit di mo i-click and download button, nagda-download si IDM. If you click the download button later after a few minutes, you'll see na ilang megabytes na ang na-download. Try it.

For IDM settings go to "Options" then "Proxy/Socks" tab, Click "Get from IE" button and activate "Use automatic configuration script" and "Use proxy" and "Use this proxy for the following protocols" tabs.

IDM downloading tip: After clicking on the "download with IDM" button, don't click download yet. Minimize it and leave it for a while. Kahit di mo i-click and download button, nagda-download si IDM. If you click the download button later after a few minutes, you'll see na ilang megabytes na ang na-download. Try it.
wala po akong idm kasi hindi ako makaka download kasi hindi ko ma access ang mga ibang sites pero salamat sa info :D

THANK

s po

Status
Not open for further replies.