What's new

Closed 25mbps super fast shadowsock 4.2.3 on pc no load/no promo updated na 5/19/2017 nka attached na po

Gumana ba sa inyou

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is I can't get to open the file because it's damaged or something. Here's a screenshot: i68+tinypic+com/2cynmmv+png (replace + with . )
and dun nmn sa AV, i tried everything. Excluding the file, turning off AV and tried to download pero wala pa rin.
And nope, hindi po ads yung nadownload ko. 1.4MBang file size (1,435 KB to be precise).

Problem is I can't get to open the file because it's damaged or something. Here's a screenshot: i68+tinypic+com/2cynmmv+png (replace + with . )
and dun nmn sa AV, i tried everything. Excluding the file, turning off AV and tried to download pero wala pa rin.
And nope, hindi po ads yung nadownload ko. 1.4MBang file size (1,435 KB to be precise).
Print screen mo

Baka system mona my problema kaya ayaw hahaha sayang naman pero try mo nlang to and screenshot mo tapos upload mo dito pwede namna i upload dito eh

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back