What's new

Help 20k 25k pc system unit build

azuvivo3

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello,
Pa help naman po para sa pinsan kong 10yrs old, System unit build. Mahilig kasi siya mag drawing and mag school research. Patulong po sa build. Salamat

Hello!

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with a system unit build for your 10-year-old cousin who loves drawing and doing school research. Here's a suggested build that should be suitable for their needs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - This processor offers a good balance between performance and cost, and it should handle drawing and research tasks with ease.

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super - While not the most powerful graphics card, it should be more than sufficient for drawing and basic 3D tasks.

RAM: 16GB DDR4 - Having 16GB of RAM will ensure smooth multitasking and provide enough memory for running multiple applications simultaneously.

Storage: 500GB SSD - An SSD will provide fast boot times and quick access to files and applications.

Motherboard: B450 - Any B450 motherboard that supports the Ryzen 5 3600 will be suitable for this build.

Power Supply: 500W - A 500W power supply should be enough to power this system.

Case: Any mid-tower case that fits your budget and has good airflow will work fine.

Monitor: 24-inch IPS monitor - For drawing and research, having a good-sized monitor with accurate colors and wide viewing angles is important. An IPS panel will provide better color reproduction.

Keyboard and Mouse: Any basic keyboard and mouse combo will do, but if your cousin is into drawing, you may want to consider a drawing tablet instead.

Operating System: Windows 10 - The latest version of Windows will be suitable for this build.

This build should provide a solid foundation for your cousin's drawing and research needs. Keep in mind that prices and availability may vary depending on your location, so it's always good to check with local retailers or online shops for the best deals.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.