What's new

Tutorial [2021 TRICK's] Bypass MTK Brom Auth|Device Protection for VIVO, OPPO, REALME, XIAOMI, REDMI, TECHNO Etc.. || BY: PHC - Naethan

Disabled Driver Signature Download the exact MTK driver for your Device, do it Manually Change Slot or USB cord Or Try to find some solution online

Welcome PO.. 😄

Cge boss i will try

Deadboot kc ung cp pag sinasak sa pc tumutunog nmn ung notip ng cp it means ndedetect pa sya pero bat sa sp flashtool d sya mdetect??kumpleto nmn ung mga driver

Nyahahahahaha

Kaya d pa ako nag roroot dahil dito
-telegram

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! Mediatek Is Patching BROM & Preloaders

- Its been reported that Mediatek has got some way to ρá†ch BROM Exploits, the technology behind it is called Efuse ! Here is an Small Article I wrote about it !

Here is what INFO i collected about eFuse !!

eFUSE is a technology invented by IBM which allows for the dynamic real-time reprogramming of computer chips. Speaking abstractly, computer logic is generally 'etched' or 'hard-coded' onto a chip and cannot be changed after the chip has finished being manufactured. By utilizing an eFUSE (or more realistically, a number of individual eFUSEs), a chip manufacturer can allow for the circuits on a chip to change while it is in operation.

That certainly can be done here in case by Mediatek to ρá†ch the Brom, you see for patching brom, Realme can't do anything they'll just implant sla again on new preloader, as I already told Mediatek needed to reprogramme Brom mode in SoC, but as Sundae told that Brom Is Implanted in a Soc, Mediatek gonne use efuse technology to achieve it and fix and make us deperate again.

In simple words that means

"a chip manufacturer can allow for the modification in a circuits on a chip to change while it is in operation".

Thats exactly what implementation that Me ( @techyminati) and Maanush talked about days earlier, as maanush told Mtk has two preloaders lk1 & lk2 , Mediatek can fairly switch ànd rewrite it.

Similar Case That Mediatek is doing now was done by Microsoft for Xboxes in past, one verse of that article reads like this

""It's an irreversible part of the chip which is "burnt" out (without causing damage to the rest of the chip) and is usually a single configuration bit. The bit (and subsequent bits) might control something like software version, or whether the Xbox supports 1080p, or whether you can play certain region discs... Pretty much anything you can imagine. Like a one time programmable read only memory. They are a concern because it effectively allows a manufacturer to obsolete a product remotely without any consent from the owner.""

Prevention

"Now we ain't know anything much , been reported it's been going wrong something with Realme Auth Now ( thx @ctivity ) , It seems Meditatek has patched that Exploit & The next update can mark death of your device as auth may be enabled again, temporarily now fix is - DONT UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO ANY NEXT FIRMWARE"

Thanks !
Signin-Off
TechyMinati

Users search this thread by keywords

1. mediatek preloader
  2. oppo unlock
  3. MTK AUTH BYPASS Tool
  4. redmi bypass
  5. smartlock
  6. vivo bypaSS
  7. Oppo a5s remove password
Back