What's new

Closed 20-month old baby stabbed and burned inside an oven at home by her grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.

-simplice-

Forum Expert
Reaction
20181116_121131.png

Grandparents should be good, warm, loving and wonderful to their grandchildren. The relationship between a grandchild and a grandparent is an irreplaceable and unforgettable bond. Grandparents are there for you no matter what, and their love truly is uncondtional.

But that is not the case of this grandmother to her grandchild. A 20-month-old girl named Royalty Marie Floyd found s****** in Bolivar County, Mississippi, USA and was still alive when her grandma burned her inside an oven at a home. The toddler d*** “from sharp s*** wounds and inhaling the heated air in the oven,” according to the report.

The grandmother, 48-year-old Carolyn Jones, was charged Oct. 16 with first-degree m***** and held on $500,000 bond, the paper reported. At the time it was unclear to investigators what led to the toddler’s d****.

20181116_123049.png

Bolivar County Sheriff Kelvin Williams said Jones’s brother found the body the night of Oct. 15 and called police.

MSgrandmamugshot.jpg

“I’ve been in law enforcement a long time, 26 years almost. This is one of the most horrible things I’ve ever seen” according to local sheriff.

Officials said Floyd lived at the home with Jones, while the toddler’s mother, Veronica Shant’e Jones, lived elsewhere.

According to the baby’s mother: “Royalty Marie Floyd was the best thing that ever happened to me,” Veronica Jones wrote on Facebook, according to the New York Post. “She’s my one and only daughter. My first love. The hardest thing that I ever had to go through in my life. My heart has been ripped from my chest.”

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.