What's new

Closed [1-click lang ] bug tool ultimate

Working ba sa iyo ito?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I will surely vote for this once I tried it.. I think my AVG is blocking this tool to be run on my pc..until now I can't run it..but base on many comments here.. this seems to work fine..

You haven't answer my question sir..hehe, is this sync to the new promo code that globe has?

thanks.

Yup, I will surely vote for this once I tried it.. I think my AVG is blocking this tool to be run on my pc..until now I can't run it..but base on many comments here.. this seems to work fine..

You haven't answer my question sir..hehe, is this sync to the new promo code that globe has?

thanks.
just try it okey..
it worked for me awhile ago..
it worked for most..
hope you can make it work, too..

Dee Villa
sir, at this point in time, its very hard to conclude that the bugging tool is synchronized with the code that was sent to us,, for the fact that the network/s kept on changing codes and promo guidelines in order for us "buggers" maybe, mislead with their promos.. in addition, some of us found out that dialing tricks and web-tricks are phenomenal... so, if we find 'palpak' with this trick, then i suggest we should have to abort and find some other lying around bunch of strategy tricks in order for us to enjoy the internet and have fun in bugging... ty po.. :)

Dee Villa
sir, at this point in time, its very hard to conclude that the bugging tool is synchronized with the code that was sent to us,, for the fact that the network/s kept on changing codes and promo guidelines in order for us "buggers" maybe, mislead with their promos.. in addition, some of us found out that dialing tricks and web-tricks are phenomenal... so, if we find 'palpak' with this trick, then i suggest we should have to abort and find some other lying around bunch of strategy tricks in order for us to enjoy the internet and have fun in bugging... ty po.. :)
that was fun, huh..
sending keyword
differs with dial code..
no matter how many times
globe changes dial promo codes,
KEYWORDS SET used by most webtricks
will never be affected..

that was fun, huh..
sending keyword
differs with dial code..
no matter how many times
globe changes dial promo codes,
KEYWORDS SET used by most webtricks
will never be affected..
got your point... i learned again..... muchos gracias.. :)

ate alzhel
1) enter nyo po num nyo..
2) select ka ng promos (any combi nation)
3) click mo isa isa ung sibscribe
4) may darating tex sau from 2888
5) copy paste mo ung unang dumating na URL para sa first link.
6) copy paste mo ung pangalawang dumating na URL para sa second link.
7) copy paste mo ung pangatlong dumating na URL para sa third link.
8) copy paste mo ung pang apat na dumating na URL para sa fourth link.
9) click bug..

hintayin apat na reply ni ocho...

subukan mag browse...

i cannot assure,,, pabilisan din sa pag copy paste, nag e-expire in sceonds yung link....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back