What's new

Foreign Music ZAYN - Nobody Is Listening [HIGHRESAUDIO HRA 24bits/44.1kHz]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Info for Nobody Is Listening

Nobody Is Listening follows 2017's hefty release Icarus Falls, which included a whopping 29 tracks. Nobody Is Listening is a much leaner pursuit with a total of 11 tracks, including his forthcoming single, "Vibez," which will be released on January 8.

Aside from fresh music, the reclusive pop star has been in the news more often following the birth of his first child with longtime on-again-off-again girlfriend, model Gigi Hadid. The singer and new father waxed sentimental on Instagram following her birth: "Our baby girl is here, healthy and beautiful. To try put into words how i am feeling right now would be an impossible task. The love I feel for this tiny human is beyond my understanding. Grateful to know her, proud to call her mine, and thankful for the life we will have together."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Artist : ZAYN
Album : Nobody Is Listening
Year : 2021
Genre: Pop
Composer: Various
Quality : Flac You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 24bits/44.1kHz
Label: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Source : highresaudio
HRA-Release: 15.01.2021
Size : 379mb

Tracklist
  • 01 Calamity
  • 02 Better
  • 03 Outside
  • 04 Vibez
  • 05 When Love's Around
  • 06 Connexion
  • 07 Sweat
  • 08 Un****witable
  • 09 Windowsill
  • 10 Tightrope
  • 11 River Road
Total Runtime: 35m 50s

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
ninja_turtle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back