Youth is a Lie by Hachiman Hikigaya

Charles Manson

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Disclaimer:
Its Not Mine

Hachiman:
Youth is a lie. It is nothing but evil. Those who look to rejoice in their youth deceive themselves and those around them. Accepting and fool the circumstances that devour them.

In the face of the great and reverent word "youth", they will twist any common interpretation or accepted notion out of recognition.

In their minds lies secrets sins and even failure are nothing more than the spice of youth. If failure is truly the designated mark of one's youth then would it not be considered abnormal for one not in his youth to still fail at befriending anyone.

But I'm sure none of them would admit to that being true they only define youth to their own benefit.

In conclusion, I leave you with this. All you fools who delight in youth drop dead..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nasa kabataan ang masaganang kasalanan, nariyan halos lahat bisyo, kalibugan, kawalanghiyaan, kabastusan , kayabangan, pagpatay halos lahat na maiisip mong gawaing masama nariyan, sa panahon ngayon hindi na aapply yong sinabi ni Rizal na ang kabataan ang pag-asa ng bayan, wala ng pag-asa sa mga kabataan sa panahon ngayon lahat halos nagumon na sa pita ng laman at makamundong pagnanasa sa gawaing masasama

Last edited:
Nasa kabataan ang masaganang kasalanan, nariyan halos lahat bisyo, kalibugan, kawalanghiyaan, kabastusan , kayabangan, pagpatay halos lahat na maiisip mong gawaing masama nariyan, sa panahon ngayon hindi na aapply yong sinabi ni Rizal na ang kabataan ang pag-asa ng bayan, wala ng pag-asa sa mga kabataan sa panahon ngayon lahat halos nagumon na sa pita ng laman at makamundong pagnanasa sa gawaing masasama
Di mo dapat dapat sisihin kung bakit ganun ang mga kabataan

Kase kung may kwenta lang sana magisip ang mga matatanda/Magulng nila di sana sila magiging ganun

He's basically just saying the real spice of youth is failure. Love this.
Failure ?
I think the right term is Stupidity

Last edited:
hindi naman lahat ganyan mag isip....matagal na ang sibilisasyon ng tao,,naka survive dahil sa mabubuting loob...at namamatay ang masasama at nagtatago