What's new

Closed Your best year 2018: life edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
mr9M76r.jpg

Beloved by 40,000+ online entrepreneurs, the best-selling Your Best Year: Productivity Workbook and Online Business Planner is now available as a LIFE planner. For years, people asked if the BUSINESS edition of Your Best Year would work for them too. They buy the book, skip over the entrepreneurial stuff, and apply the same proven systems and methods to their life goals to produce fast results. This year, things got a little more convenient and a lot more useful: A LIFE edition just for you! This book is for hard-hitting goal setters who are ready to create change. Here's to Your Best Year yet!

Download Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Bookworms subscribe here for daily direct downloads:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Salamat ng marami gaiashakes. Pa upload naman ng tc7 at ibang science books. Salamat ka PhC

The Calculus 7 po ba? Wala ako eh. Meron po ba kayong specific titles na naiisip for Science books? Anong klaseng topics ang gusto nyo (ex quantum physics, astrophysics, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.