What's new

Closed Xposed direct link flash at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyCee98

Honorary Poster
Reaction
NOTE: I will not be responsible for bricked devices in result of flashing the zip files below, furthermore I encourage you to know first or have some research regarding with your device platforms. In addition the zip files below was tested by me on my Mediatek device which runs on custom OS's i.e CM based ROMs.

What Is Xposed Framework

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is a framework for your rooted Android phone. It in itself does not do much. But it lets you install other apps/mods/tweak with system level functionality without having to flash them via custom recovery.

Xposed Framework makes it a lot easier to customize/mod your phone. Not only can you change the looks of your Android phone, but also increase its performance and tweak system level functionality with Xposed Framework.

Modules

As I said earlier, Xposed Framework is just that, a framework. Its functionality is enhanced by Modules, just like apps on your Android phone enhance your phone’s functionality. Modules are basically You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. you can download from anywhere on the internet and you install them just like you would install any other app via side loading.

How To Install Modules

Modules are the most important part of this process. There are many sources from which you can find Modules to install. There is a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. which has a complete list of modules or you can visit the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to learn more about what they do.

But the best way to do it is from within the Xposed Installer app itself.

SDK21- Android 5.0
SDK22- Android 5.1
SDK23- Android 6.0

SDK21 x86 v87

--- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SDK21 x64 v87

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SDK22 X86 V87

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SDK22 X64 V87

SDK23 X86 V87

SDK23 X64 V87

Download Xposed Installer APK
here - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TIP- To know your device SoC. Architecture, API etc. I recommend you to install CPU-Z which is available in the google playstore.

APP LINK: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

visit the site for the more xposed installer versions and uninstaller as well..

CREDITS
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Visit original links for more info

Last edited:
Lack of info.. Flashing xposed sdk may brick your device when picking the wrong sdk like samsung.. Samsung has different modified sdk

thanks ts..i had xposed running on my android kitkat..sinamahan mo na din sana ng kaunting info baka alam ng iba kung ano lang yan.

Log lang yan sa twrp.. Try mo mag lagay info kung anu yan.. Basically for advance user yan eh

Pwede ba yan sa Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T531)
Android 5.0.1 (Sdk21) Screenshot_2017-09-01-01-53-55.png Screenshot_2017-09-01-01-54-02.png Screenshot_2017-09-01-01-54-32.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back