What's new

World Channels with PH, m3u file only. 02/08/2024 expiry

Dimcel

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
hello, it's me again for the nTH time!! I got an m3u file for all of you again.
Reply at react lang masaya na ako.. hehe

Disclaimer: it is not my Hits from kracking mac portals, I just used the posted mac accounts here in PHC and the main server dont work so I search its canonical dns name or CNAME. I extracted its mac s†rêâmïng links and save it as M3U. The Philippine Cybercrime Law R.A 10175
focuses on the pre-emption, prevention and prosecution of cybercrimes such as offenses against the confidentiality, integrity and availability of computer data and systems, computer-related offenses, and content-related offenses.
We are all prohibited from all forms of häçking to benefit and to make profit out of it except only if youre a pentester lols. Use the m3u file for educational purposes only.. I do not intend to use it for s†rêâmïng piracy. if someone out there are selling it, youre on your own. I am not Liable to the authority.. Cheers!!

password: flash_love_is_a_battlefield

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Credits to rs100820 for the MAC portal account..

Last edited:
m3u man kanyak lakay ta saan ammo nga paganaen dayta ta ikabil ko tay televezo ta isu ammok

Salamat

Back