What's new

Closed [Working as of 101713] Unlimited Free Browse TRICK + Smart Force Butas Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connecting manually via network connections works best for me. 10.239.xxx.xxx and 10.237.xxx.xxx, in my experience, works faster than most of the ip's.

yes, ka PH it's as easy as trolling.. :ROFLMAO:
to avail of the EASY SMART FBT..

sa mga naka SMART FREEBROWSE
please post your location naman
for the information of our ka PH..

Confirmed free in the following locations
as of March 29, 2013 @ 3:36 PM

1. Vigan City, Ilocos Sur (my location)
2. Muntinlupa City (Keala Yuriko Kazumori)
3. Motalban, Rizal (häçker001)
4. Tayabas (imbaustic)
5. Bantayan,Cebu City (Causing Glenn)

the space is waiting for you..

THANK YOU..
okey

I have question Mr. Richard. I have everything connected, I set up my dashboard with the proper settings and the Pinger is running. I also am connected to openvpn v6 with the ip coming us as 10.210.xxxxxxx. The problem I always get is that when my smart load runs out for some reason all these applications stop as well? As if there is some file on my pc that is letting smart know when im out of minutes? I have tried and tried for over two months now and all your applications are working but something, Maby a file or register is notifying smart that my minutes are used? Do you know what is going on, afterall I did say that all your programs seem to be working fine yet something is still eating my load?

Also I did notice something, even when Im hooked up to all the programs, vpn and the pinger as well as butas when I check online whats my ip add it still says the philippines? I thought in order to get free internet the programs are tricking the system to make something seem like were not using there internet and im somewhere else? also as I stated earlier, could it be the dashboard that has a file that sends notifys smart and they use my minutes? I dont text or anything on the sim that I use for internet.

Also I did notice something, even when Im hooked up to all the programs, vpn and the pinger as well as butas when I check online whats my ip add it still says the philippines? I thought in order to get free internet the programs are tricking the system to make something seem like were not using there internet and im somewhere else? also as I stated earlier, could it be the dashboard that has a file that sends notifys smart and they use my minutes? I dont text or anything on the sim that I use for internet.

Bro. You should have 2php load only. -.-

sir richardrr
nalilito po ako sa
qng anu ung iinstall ku sa
mga attached files pwa
x free internet
andae kcng pag ppilian
anu pu b pnka dpat
gmitin ku dun ??

tnx po ^^
bgo lng po kc
kea ignorante XD