What's new

Closed Will lebron join the 30k club this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GRANDMASTER_

Forum Expert
Reaction
This coming NBA season, Lebron James is bound to achieve another career milestone - he would only need 1,213 points to join the exclusive 30,000 career points club! He will be the seventh and youngest to achieve this, if ever. How many games would it take Lebron to join this club?

22279483_1697062820318171_413036665021738971_n.jpg

Attachments

Have you guys noticed that kobe haters are loyal jordan fans, and lebron harers are jordan and kobe fans hehehe... Im a jordan fam, hate kobe love lebron hehehe

Have you guys noticed that kobe haters are loyal jordan fans, and lebron harers are jordan and kobe fans hehehe... Im a jordan fam, hate kobe love lebron hehehe
Hahaha im agree with you they always say that mj and kobe is higher level than lebron but if you will compare the statistics of them they will see thr difference how lebron surpassed them aside from rings hahha

it's a huge achievement to surpass your idol. like Kobe surpass MJ in 3rd All time scoring.
Yeah but ballhog fans compare those 3 players by rings they cant accept that every player has an edge thats why they became goat. For me all them are goat not just because of rings and stats. They are GOAT because they make NBA more interesting and entertain the audience and nba fans

spurs fan here but I admit lebron is the greatest player in the league..7 straight finals appearance is not a joke..hehe but he only have 3 rings out of 8 compare to mj chokeless 6-6..

spurs fan here but I admit lebron is the greatest player in the league..7 straight finals appearance is not a joke..hehe but he only have 3 rings out of 8 compare to mj chokeless 6-6..
Lebron and his team dominated the east in past 7 years. East is very weak compared to the the West.

Sayang maraming fans sana gustong magkaharap sila Kobe at Lebron sa 2009 Finals. Natalo ng Orlando Magic ang Cleveland Cavaliers sa East Finals.

1994-1995 But he choke in these 2 nba season :) kasi nga hindi naman masyado magaling ang team mates niya unlike nung nasa bulls pa siya Dennis rodman palang avg(20rebs)+trashtalk nakakasira ng laro yan. Basketball ay hindi para sa mga taong pag may hawak ng bola nagiging 1 v 9 hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back