What's new

Closed Why People Become Atheist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reason why someone choose to become atheist is religions are sometimes cost of misunderstang and seperations. Some people just want to live simple without those strange and non logic acts. Some are those who never experienced divine interventions. Last is they simply based everything on facts and what they see. :)) im not an atheist but as of now its been years since ive attended a church. I just simple follow my gut feel and what teaching i remember on the bible.

Ask a real atheist to know more.

Let's say meron nga god. Ano ba ang silbi nito sa mankind? Actually, isa pa itong pabigat - na ito pa nag naging dahilan ng countless wars and killings.

If he is indeed supreme and uber-intelligent, he won't asked nor need humans to worship him. Bakit? Kasi kung worshipping lang ang pag-uusapan, kaya ko ding gumawa ng program na will keep on greeting me and worshipping me till the computer runs out of juice. My program will tirelessly greets me like:

"Good morning, Master Homer"
"Have a nice day, Master Homer"
"You are glorious, merciful and loving, Master Homer"

Pero hindi ko gagawin yun kase alam kong pointless.

Even if God may exist or not you cannot blame him. Humans are the one who is responsible of all this chaos.
Kahit naman wala ka pa religion o iba iba tayo ng paniniwa meron pa naman tayong universal law. Yung iba kasi gumagamit ng pwersa para magpasakop sa kanyang paniniwala ang ibang tao.

Even if God may exist or not you cannot blame him. Humans are the one who is responsible of all this chaos.
Kahit naman wala ka pa religion o iba iba tayo ng paniniwa meron pa naman tayong universal law. Yung iba kasi gumagamit ng pwersa para magpasakop sa kanyang paniniwala ang ibang tao.
Let's say I can't blame god, but don't you think it is just proper not to worship him either since he did me no (dis)favor?

Back to your pointer 2: "Humans are the one who is responsible of all this chaos." like natural calamities (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, solar flares, diseases). Did human create those? Aren't those have been created before humans/angels/demons even exist?

So whose to blame? It can't be no one.

I don't believe in God since my cousin died. I just have a long debate in my head cause I am a Christian and was born like we're so religious. I read history, watch different videos about religion so basically I just open my mind to any possibilities that maybe there is God or there is no God at all. In the end I learned that we are just putting our hopes that there is God to comfort ourself, believe there Is someone who will magically grant our wishes and assure that there is an afterlife so we won't be afraid to die.

And read the Bible please to those who say they are believers or something. We've been doing the opposite to what is said (some) in the Bible. We are hypocrite. We just use religion to say we are powerful than those who don't believe. And if Spaniards didn't bring their religion we might still be worshipping stones figures.

I think it is very logical to reason that atheist exist because of the absence of faith, absence of faith can lead us for creating something that we need to believe based on our own experience. Atheist for me is just a brand for those person who accept the challenge to seek for the truth and to battle those limitations that was implemented by those so called religions.

Let's say I can't blame god, but don't you think it is just proper not to worship him either since he did me no (dis)favor?

Back to your pointer 2: "Humans are the one who is responsible of all this chaos." like natural calamities (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, solar flares, diseases). Did human create those? Aren't those have been created before humans/angels/demons even exist?

So whose to blame? It can't be no one.

Kung wala pala edi sino... sino ba sa lahat ng animals na nag exist ang merong utak at kakayahang magisip. alam mo na sagot diyan :)

So what is the difference of agnostic and atheist . for me its almost the same

The chasm is great. It's no different on atheism and theism, if you were asking about the difference. Other than semantic or ontological differences, to the person who holds the agnostic, atheist or theist position, the difference is abysmal.

Atheism ang default position. Kung walang nagturo sau o kung hindi ka naindoctrinate ng religion habang lumalaki, atheist ka ngaun. Indoctrination ang dahilan kung bakit nakasurvive ang religion ngaung modern era. At science/education naman ang gamot sa religion. Sa scientific/philosophical/intellectual communities pinakamababa ang level ng religiosity at pinakamataas ang rate ng atheism.

Mag-isip na para saan? Sori, di ko alam ang sagot dahil malabo ang statement mo.

Kung isa kang atheist at maka agham ka. Kahit san ka tumingin sa paligid mo tao ang sumisira sa balanse ng ekosistem. Then why would you blame God if you dont even think that he exist... you yourself is the proof that there is a God who created everything. The chances of a single atom turning in to a human would be 0.000000000000000........% almost impossible. Hindi ako againts sa mga atheist yan lang pagkakaintindi ko na impossible talaga na sa pagsabog at patuloy na pagikot at evolution nagsimula lahat. Search mo si sr nikola tesla napaka lupit nun :D

from reality na meron talagang designer and creator ng lahat. simple logic lang naman and it's better to believe sa Bible dahil may record ito kung ano meron before you exist and after death than science.

Kung isa kang atheist at maka agham ka. Kahit san ka tumingin sa paligid mo tao ang sumisira sa balanse ng ekosistem. Then why would you blame God if you dont even think that he exist... you yourself is the proof that there is a God who created everything. The chances of a single atom turning in to a human would be 0.000000000000000........% almost impossible. Hindi ako againts sa mga atheist yan lang pagkakaintindi ko na impossible talaga na sa pagsabog at patuloy na pagikot at evolution nagsimula lahat. Search mo si sr nikola tesla napaka lupit nun :D

Tama, malaking bahagi ang tao sa pagka-sira ng ekosistem. Pero boss, paano yung mga natural causes like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, diseases? Tao din ba ang may gawa?

Datapwa't may teorya ng Big Bang, hanggang sa ngayun, ang mga syentipiko ay patuloy na sinasaliksik ang simula ng universo. Pero none of them claim that "THIS IS IT!" Pero IKAW para yata bossing, natuklasan mo na ang kasagutan. Kung magka-gayun, dinaig mo ang mga taga-CERN. Saludo ako sayo!

Paano ako naging proof na meron (o wala) na god? Pero sino may gawa sa god?

Ano meron kay Nikola Tesla na dapat ko i-search? By the way, later on his life he believes that he can communicate with aliens on Mars and that his knowledge was imparted by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back