What's new

Trivia Why aren't more people atheists?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Answer #1:
Because children are indoctrinated into religion by their parents and the society they were brought up in, from a very young age when they are clueless, fragile and gullible.

Ever wondered why the church says children are the most important or why they are against homosexuality, abortion and birth control?
It is most probably and logically because they will have fewer children to indoctrinate and they know that without the indoctrination of gullible children into belief their business would probably no longer exist.

Answer #2:
In my very humble opinion 2 main reasons:
  1. Most people fear death, and need an excuse to think that death is not final.
  2. Most people are stupid.
Answer #3:
Religion and culture is part of the school system and education rules.

Children who may avoid the mainstream of the religious connection will be left out and even bullied into joining in.

You have a point, but nothing is certain we are not 100% sure that they are wrong.

First thing first TS, there is nothing wrong being a believer lol, and second believers are not stupid.

Firt of all, saan tayo nag mula are all theory - galing tayo from eva and adan, second is from bacteria nag evolved to present thats it.

Neither party can prove their claims lol, scientists believe on something that might have happen before same as believers.

Oh there's one thing pinagtataka ko for thousands of years ganto parin yung tao, tao parin di nag evolve. Sa pag cope up siguro oo inside the body or genes but the appearance I don't think so.

You have a point, but nothing is certain we are not 100% sure that they are wrong.
no one is saying they were wrong boss, the thread is only describing what they are doing and it doesn't care about them being wrong or not
First thing first TS, there is nothing wrong being a believer lol, and second believers are not stupid.
believing in something without a verifiable proof is a stupid act boss
Firt of all, saan tayo nag mula are all theory - galing tayo from eva and adan, second is from bacteria nag evolved to present thats it.

Neither party can prove their claims lol, scientists believe on something that might have happen before same as believers.
the DNA tests boss never pointed to Adam & Eve as the first humans but it pointed to the single-celled organisms as the first things to have life

Last edited:
no one is saying they were wrong boss, the thread is only describing what they are doing and it doesn't care about them being wrong or not
Nahh bro your thread pointing that they are fooled by parents, school and lets say religious leader not because they are right but because they are wrong. Right?

believing in something without a verifiable proof is a stupid act boss
so do you believe that you came from single cell though there is only a probability?

if yes then whats the difference? If I believe and you don't? haha

the DNA tests boss never pointed to Adam & Eve as the first humans but it pointed to the single-celled organisms as the first things to have life
First scientists dont believe in creation, second walang genes na natira from adam and eve so di talaga mapapatunayan,

Nahh bro your thread pointing that they are fooled by parents, school and lets say religious leader not because they are right but because they are wrong. Right?
as i've said it doesn't care if it's wrong or not, the reason it is called fooling is because they want to maintain the population within the churches

so do you believe that you came from single cell though there is only a probability?

First scientists dont believe in creation, second walang genes na natira from adam and eve so di talaga mapapatunayan,
So if there are no genes from eve and adam, what is your proof that we came from them except from books.

So if there are no genes from eve and adam, what is your proof that we came from them except from books.
Do I have to convince you in the first place it its proven, that is why as a believer we have something called faith, we believe in "GOD" that is faith, just like you are you have faith that you came from bacteria and evolve lol

we don't believe in something the is existing boss, we only acknowledge the existing DNA test results
that is the reason why boss that it cannot even be a valid hypothesis for testing
Do I have to convince you in the first place it its proven, that is why as a believer we have something called faith, we believe in "GOD" that is faith, just like you are you have faith that you came from bacteria and evolve lol
we only believe in things not yet proven boss, if god is proven to exist then we will acknowledge it instead of believe in it

Last edited:
we don't believe in something the is existing boss, we only acknowledge the existing DNA test results
So kung may DNA saan ka galing?

In the beginning ano ka?

bacteria o tao na agad, kung bacteria how can you proved na bacteria ka before kasi sa pagkakaalam ko di yan absolute eh if ther is more powerful theory mapapalitan yan haha

that is the reason why boss that it cannot even be a valid hypothesis for testing
Yeah for science perspective of course. Everything is a theory my dear.

Sorry sir I don't believe in that, but evolution is more reasonable than eve and adan faith genes.

Sorry sir I don't believe in that, but evolution is more reasonable than eve and adan faith genes.
So you believe in evolution? kasi di yan proven theory lang yan eh same kay adan and eve.

Wag po ba **** sa conversation 🤣

kung di mo alam theory mag aral ka muna, wag mo i filter yung reasonable sa believe na word, lol

So kung may DNA saan ka galing?

In the beginning ano ka?

bacteria o tao na agad, kung bacteria how can you proved na bacteria ka before kasi sa pagkakaalam ko di yan absolute eh if ther is more powerful theory mapapalitan yan haha
yes tama ka, there is no such thing as true sa science, it only has the most accepted explanation, as new evidence arrives automatic mapapalitan talaga ang evolution if the new evidence is not align with the provisions of evolution, but as long as the new evidences aligns with evolution it will still be the most accepted explanation
Yeah for science perspective of course. Everything is a theory my dear.
you are just confusing scientific theory to a theory boss
whats the difference? proven naba na galing ka sa single cell bacteria then nag evolve into human?
ginagamit na natin ang DNA tests in courts boss to solve cases involving ancestry hayz
So you believe in evolution? kasi di yan proven theory lang yan eh same kay adan and eve.

kung di mo alam theory mag aral ka muna, wag mo i filter yung reasonable sa believe na word, lol
once and again you are just confusing a scientific theory to a theory

Not just i said reasonable it not means that i believed, I just simply compare that in to your belief. As I said earlier "we don't certain".

And you how certain you are to your belief without a proof lol.

yes tama ka, there is no such thing as true sa science, it only has the most accepted explanation, as new evidence arrives automatic mapapalitan talaga ang evolution if the new evidence is not align with the provisions of evolution, but as long as the new evidences aligns with evolution it will still be the most accepted explanation

you are just confusing scientific theory to a theory boss
Ganto kasi yan, all of us just believing into theories kung saan nababagay curiosity natin at capasidad ng utak haha.

You guys believing to something that is not proven, the same goes to theists.

The only problem here is one party claiming that their "THEORY" is much superior than the other.

Walang mali kung saan ka sa dalawang yan, just don't force other people to accept your theory let them examine it if they are convinced then maganda, hindi yung sasabihan nyunh stupid mga naniniwala sa mga God haha.

You guys making argument out of theories then mock your opponent, what kind of debate is that. Di yan healthy, PARA LANG KAYO NAG AAWAY KUNG SINO MAS MAGANDA 🤣

Ganto kasi yan, all of us just believing into theories kung saan nababagay curiosity natin at capasidad ng utak haha.

You guys believing to something that is not proven, the same goes to theists.

The only problem here is one party claiming that their "THEORY" is much superior than the other.

Walang mali kung saan ka sa dalawang yan, just don't force other people to accept your theory let them examine it if they are convinced then maganda, hindi yung sasabihan nyunh stupid mga naniniwala sa mga God haha.

You guys making argument out of theories then mock your opponent, what kind of debate is that. Di yan healthy, PARA LANG KAYO NAG AAWAY KUNG SINO MAS MAGANDA 🤣
hehe still it doesn't deny the fact that we are using DNA tests in courts to solve cases involving ancestry, ayaw mo lang tanggapin yung DNA tests even if the courts are already accepting it as a valid evidence