What's new

White sim revealed! + 101% new no blocking and capping tuts!

Gusto ko bumili kaso hindi ko.pa.alam mag set up if paano gagawin baka kase magkamali mablock agad ako... pero salamat boss sa info

I got it working, pic for proof!

There is a process you must follow if you are doing it this way.

When you send ROAM OFF to 333 it takes many hours to turn off. If you try to register a promo while you are on roaming it will take 1 peso load for every try that doesn't work. Sayang your load! If you will do like this I recommend you have only 30 pesos load on your sim. This means you can register AOC20 once, then send ROAM ON to 333 after. You can send AOC20 again to check if roaming is still off. If it says you don't have enough load to register this means your roaming is still off, don't turn on data and download, you will get blocked! So wait awhile and try every so often, if it says you are roaming and takes 1 peso good, you can now connect and download without blocking!

So most important part of this story is if you already did ROAM OFF just be careful. Register a promo then wait to use your data until the roaming comes back on. I went to sleep after I turned it off then woke up and it's fine to register a promo. Then did ROAM ON, waited 2 hours, and it's good!

EDIT: You need at least 100 pesos to turn roaming on. Make sure you have this when you do it. But passaload everything but a few pesos to another sim to avoid wasting your load by registering AOC20 twice.
bookmark: ito na pala ung result nung ginawa namin itong tricks na to mejo hasle lang pero nag WORK sya 101% paps., so mejo bumabagal lang minsan siguro sa server na lang na gamit namin pero until now sobrang hataw nito ., 4gb 3am to 5am ngayon nasa 7gb na kami nonstop., no capping no blocking.,

so far walang problema ang pinoy sim thanks you dito paps.,

Last edited:
failed sa akin.. na block ako.. ipinahinga ko lang ng 4 hours dahil pumasok ako sa work .. pag plug ko ngayun redtide na..

Back