What's new

Help Where looking for coin na pwede mailist

Mariaa

Enthusiast
Guys need help Guys nag hahanap kami ng coins nq gusto magpalist sa exchange
Or kung may developers kayo ng coin na kakilala nyo,

Salamat mga lodi

Hello! If you are looking to list your coin on an exchange, there are a few things to consider:

1. Exchange requirements: Each exchange has its own set of requirements for listing a coin. You will need to research the exchanges you are interested in listing on to determine what their specific requirements are.

2. Market demand: It is important to consider whether there is a market demand for your coin. You will want to ensure that there is enough interest in your coin to make it worth the effort and cost of listing it on an exchange.

3. Tokenomics: You will also need to consider the tokenomics of your coin, including its circulation and supply, as well as the purpose and utility of the coin.

As for finding developers for your coin, you may want to consider reaching out to development communities or hiring freelance developers through platforms such as Upwork or Freelancer.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello! If you are looking to list your coin on an exchange, there are a few things to consider:

1. Exchange requirements: Each exchange has its own set of requirements for listing a coin. You will need to research the exchanges you are interested in listing on to determine what their specific requirements are.

2. Market demand: It is important to consider whether there is a market demand for your coin. You will want to ensure that there is enough interest in your coin to make it worth the effort and cost of listing it on an exchange.

3. Tokenomics: You will also need to consider the tokenomics of your coin, including its circulation and supply, as well as the purpose and utility of the coin.

As for finding developers for your coin, you may want to consider reaching out to development communities or hiring freelance developers through platforms such as Upwork or Freelancer.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Okay thanks

Last edited:
Back