Direct Link Walaoke Setup (karaoke for PC)

Hi mga ka PHC, a friend of mine asked me to show him how to set up Walaoke (karaoke on PC) since he couldn't find any clear installation tutorials on any other sites. So I just decided to share it here.

Download all the files needed here. (1.9 GB) 👇XEANYTRON BUNDLE
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Extract it and you'll see these files.
Capture.PNG

1. Install Walaoke_Setup under INSTALLERS folder, after installing close the program.
(Alternate download link for part by part download) -
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1583077411807.png

2. Install CoolSoft_VirtualMIDISynth_2.5.1 under INSTALLERS folder, a reboot is required in able for the software to work properly.
(Alternate download link for part by part download) - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1583077833027.png
1583077855964.png

3. One SF file is already included in the XEANYTRON BUNDLE Folder which is the SC-55.sf2.
In case you don't like the sound of it or have a limited data connection and can't download the whole file , check the link below 👇 for other sound fonts.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
1583078297407.png

In this case, I downloaded the Timbres of Heaven. You can try other sound fonts that suit your taste of music.

4. Run the VirtualMIDISynth that you have installed from step 2 then add the sound font SC-55.sf2 ( or your preferred sound font).
Apply it then OK!
Capture.PNG

6. Run the Walaoke software and add the songs by clicking the + button, add it by folder.
Alternate download links for songs if you have limited mobile data .kar files -
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (38.5mb)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (809 KB)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (13.87mb)
more songs
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (398.38mb)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (487.42mb)

1583079955758.png

7. Congrats, you now have a Karaoke Setup on you PC :) :)
1583080729701.png

PS : I don't own the files used in this thread.
:cool:Credits to doremi Channell (YT) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
salamat dito paps malaking tulong to sa mga walang maggawa ngayong quarrantine. Ay included na pala sa folder pero yun bang nasa alternate na link ay same lang doon sa nakabundled link download?

I just discovered walaoke recently and this is so helpful for me. I owe you a lot. Finally. Really, thank you.