What's new

Closed [VPN] SmartBro Polka (11/20/13) New Account key added

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, definitely.. but in few locations only boss (y) because it depends on how the vpn will penetrate into the ISPs security (y)
well, i am not good with technical terms...i am not an IT student....i want a procedural type of instruction numbered by 1,2,3......i am from mindoro...i am also confused if i am going to download it all...and what i need to install.....im begging you...

well, i am not good with technical terms...i am not an IT student....i want a procedural type of instruction numbered by 1,2,3......i am from mindoro...i am also confused if i am going to d0wnl0@d it all...and what i need to install.....im begging you...
I am not also an IT student sir :)

Download all the Attachments, just to be sure

Steps:
1. Extract all the attachments
2. Install the Tap Adapter
3. Open the VPN 11-4-13
4. Right Click the icon lower right in your screen (beside the clock)
5. Just Choose Server TCP
6. If not connected, just copy one of the files extracted from Pili lang sa mga accounts if disconnected kayo.rar and then paste it into the directory of the configs ( VPN folder > data folder > config folder > paste it in there)
7. Try to reconnect Server TCP
8. If doesn't work, try to change the account.key :)

Anu po gagawin if
"Connection initiated...."
"Verify\OK...."
kaso ang problema connection failed daw. almost lhat ng config ganun eh.

tnx

Wait ko na lang si trans... pag nag-update na sya balik sa dating VPN ulit. masaya na ako ke Cproxy, 10 movies na nadownload ko, approx 20hrs and 36mins... ----->>> Still watching movies...

boss working parin po ba to till now? kc po di na po ako mkakonek kgabi "failed to connect" nlang lumalabas na try ko narin po palitan acc key ayaw parin ho >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back